OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^i jz asked for my size 13 n dude was happy that i asked, not sure bout d other sizes heres d # (562) 865-2559 ask for luis he koo +!# dude

Originally Posted by ssharks

just called my nearest niketown...about two hours away. They say they have the ASGs in stock in my size but I can't do a phone order to ship to my place until Saturday morning.....is that normal??

Yea, they have to wait 48 hours after the release to do phone orders. Some spots are more lenient when it comes to doing phone orders the same day though.Why not just ask them if they can hold them for you?

And did anyone else not receive a shipping confirmation from NDC for their OCs
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Wife struck out @ brea, made some pairs, located a pair @ footlocker in cerritos n bam, luis d manager held it n wifey drove there so fast as if the cops were chasing her, lmao!!!! Thanks wifey!!!!getting the business tonight!!!!

Damn bro my bad u went all the way to brea just for u to strike out. I was there around 1:30 and they still had alotOf pairs left.

Originally Posted by Petenthend

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by Petenthend

got my pair, they're cool but i still like the OC's more, anyone know where i can go to ask for trades and such? I don't have enough posts to be qualified for for the selling forum.

Put it in your sig. Someone might PM you.
Thanks didn't know that was aloud or what not, been a member for a while but didn't know about the posts rule for selling and trading.

Np! Your good as long as it's on the sig, not on the post...

Amazing pics of the China's above... can't wait for March 5th.

Pics of the OC above are just making me drool. Colorway is too fresh. I did a complete 180 on those.

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Wife struck out @ brea, made some pairs, located a pair @ footlocker in cerritos n bam, luis d manager held it n wifey drove there so fast as if the cops were chasing her, lmao!!!! Thanks wifey!!!!getting the business tonight!!!!

Damn bro my bad u went all the way to brea just for u to strike out. I was there around 1:30 and they still had alot Of pairs left.

try lakewood

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I bought a size 13 and think I'm going to return them... Not really what I expected...

More $ for China's and Rice's!

hype does that to you, just make sure you can return them

Thanks fellas but i live like 7 mins away n tried cerritos n was lucky, called everywhere else but no luck, thanks again nt kaibigan!!!!(friends)

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

5454287743_eec4d9754a_z.jpg

Daaznfella's pair...should have got one for myself as well, very nice in person
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Best picture I have seen of the OC's so far, very nice! Making me want to see these in person.

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

These look real interesting. The Chaos colorway is hot, but hard to match!
that's the point.
tongue.gif
just messin fam.

justin- sick pics of the OC... still not sold.  i thought it was urs too.
laugh.gif

man my SLR pics never come correct
roll.gif
FYI: just cus u have an dope camera doesnt make u a dope photographer.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Got the email from eastbay that my order will not be fulfilled.
Why am I not surprised.

You should receive a coupon from them on your next purchase.
Really. Hmm didn't know that

Originally Posted by isorous

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

These look real interesting. The Chaos colorway is hot, but hard to match!
that's the point.
tongue.gif
just messin fam.

justin- sick pics of the OC... still not sold.  i thought it was urs too.
laugh.gif

man my SLR pics never come correct
roll.gif
FYI: just cus u have an dope camera doesnt make u a dope photographer.
i hope that pic wasnt taken with your SLR because if it is, i think you bought a disposable "slr" camera.  looks like a phone pic.  but yea you need to know what you are sorta doing to get good pics. its not hard though, just takes some playing around.
i remember when i took photography class in college we were working with 35mm had to develop everything to see the shots you got unless you got it down like that, DSLR werent as affordable as they are now (not that they are cheap but they are cheaper)

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I bought a size 13 and think I'm going to return them... Not really what I expected...

More $ for China's and Rice's!

hype does that to you, just make sure you can return them
I'll be good. Copped from NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom