OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tbrooks24

any word on lakewood having some pairs left?

Just got back from there, they got like 120 units in this morning. I was looking at em, but I had to pass. March 5th is where it's at with my chinas.

Resellers are rolling over their own graves 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Just got back from there, they got like 120 units in this morning. I was looking at em, but I had to pass. March 5th is where it's at with my chinas.

so no they dont have pairs left or u didnt ask?

got my pair, they're cool but i still like the OC's more, anyone know where i can go to ask for trades and such? I don't have enough posts to be qualified for for the selling forum.

wow, but yes they do have em. Just call to see what actual sizes they have left, they had my size but I passed.

wow, but yes they do have em. Just call to see what actual sizes they have left, they had my size but I passed.

thanks ill just try and swing by later

Originally Posted by Petenthend

got my pair, they're cool but i still like the OC's more, anyone know where i can go to ask for trades and such? I don't have enough posts to be qualified for for the selling forum.

Put it in your sig. Someone might PM you.

I was ecstatic to get these in the mail today. Wanted to just take some quick pics with my iphone as well as on feet pics cuz I don't think I've really seen them.

My 2 favorite colorways:

Edit: Not all my pics are showing up for some weird reason, but I'll try to post them later...
Edit 2: Nevermind lol

Does anyone know of a spot that will do a phone order? Im in the midwest and still trying to get the OCs in an 11.5. Every spot in LA Ive called wont send em out, but they say, "Yeah we can ship, what are you looking for?" I say the OCs and they are like, "No on those". Whats the deal?

I was thinking about the ASG but I'm probably gonna pass since I have so many bred colored shoes. They are nice tho but not as nice as the OC's or 3D's imo. Still looking for 3D's in an 11.5, hopefully they will be restocked during the all-star weekend.

I wish I had come up on a pair of the OCs. They keep looking better and better with every picture I see.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I was thinking about the ASG but I'm probably gonna pass since I have so many bred colored shoes. They are nice tho but not as nice as the OC's or 3D's imo. Still looking for 3D's in an 11.5, hopefully they will be restocked during the all-star weekend.

Same here but one never knows. Let me know if you see any bc I'm needing a sz. 10. I'll keep a look out for you too.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I was ecstatic to get these in the mail today. Wanted to just take some quick pics with my iphone as well as on feet pics cuz I don't think I've really seen them.

My 2 favorite colorways:

Edit: Not all my pics are showing up for some weird reason, but I'll try to post them later...
Edit 2: Nevermind lol
what are the lacelocks made of??? are they porcelain or just plastic?? i'm getting mine on tuesday but no lacelocks tho
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom