OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scuff thing is disappointing.
frown.gif
But will still cop a pair.
wink.gif

the paint coming off is not good at all. i thought they'd be more durable...
disappointing.
and the traction. hope you're wrong man.

if that would be the case, would have to buy them just for casual use.

smh @ some of you.

if someone steps on your shoe, it's gonna get scuffed up 99% of the time. EVERY shoe is like that, and why should it change for the VI's? just because it's a kobe shoe it shouldn't happen? 
indifferent.gif

don't get me wrong, it sucks to see my shoe get scuffed up but whatever, i AM playing in them so it's bound to happen. 

some of you.. jeeze 
ohwell.gif

So do these feature full-length Zoom, heel-forefoot Zoom, or the return of Lunarcrap?

the paint coming off is not good at all. i thought they'd be more durable...
Sadly, durability hasn't been an attribute of the Kobe line (outside of the III)... Kobes are essentially disposable shoes, which would be acceptable if they didn't retail for $130...

but so far, after tonight I would say the V has better traction.
Wow, that's really disappointing to hear since the V's traction was a dropoff from the 4's... hmm... since I only buy basketball shoes to play basketball in, I think I may pass on these.

Originally Posted by clkru

So do these feature full-length Zoom, heel-forefoot Zoom, or the return of Lunarcrap?

heel -forefoot zoom is supposed to be the set up.
For all of the talk about the scuffing...man those are battle scars...these are basketball shoes, not dress shoes....come on...

For all of the talk about the scuffing...man those are battle scars...these are basketball shoes, not dress shoes....come on...

Seriously!  I get taking care of your shoes, but basketball shoes should be used for bball/athletics first and foremost!  Scuffing is just part of the process.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

QFT.

^^^that's some ridiculous pricing....just to have it a few weeks early?
but then again, if you got the paper.....and the need for recognition....pick those babies up!

^^^ok, 2-3 mos....sorry......still very relative in my book.

I hope Mugen got paid for them stealin' his beautiful better-than-never-wear-them pics.... =)

^^ he originally stated that it did not come with the new kobe box..but rather in an unlabeled jordan box instead.. (correct me if i am mistaken)

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

^^ he originally stated that it did not come with the new kobe box..but rather in an unlabeled jordan box instead.. (correct me if i am mistaken)

I don't remember reading that

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i guess it's just disappointing that they aren't as durable as you'd like them to be. i will pick them up sure but for $130, i wish
they 'd be able to withstand being stepped on at least once or twice. oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom