OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by waverder

I doubt kobe will rock Rice's tonight.. the enemies color!
pimp.gif

double
pimp.gif
 and "that's what's up!".......

That's the way to do it!
my man!

I don't know why you would wait almost 30hrs out in the cold. I mean I know Kobe is gonna be there but he's just a regular dude that happens to be really good at basketball. I can understand 8hrs but not 30 lol. I'm not trying to get frostbite out there. Oh well to each his own...

Lakers playing like crap early smh

But congrats to Ray Allen, out of the celtics he is the only respectable one I like

Originally Posted by never wear them

My only attempt is on the phone tonite. Other than that.... I'm screwed.

And I bet you a lot of these stupid, dumb resellers, are gonna return the 3DS.....

Dumb stupid idiots. I swear to god...... Smh.

Sunsets, Rice, chinas, GB and I'm good. (that's like all of em haha)

roll.gif
   i dont think soo 3ds are selling very well on ebay

Originally Posted by cubanref

I don't know why you would wait almost 30hrs out in the cold. I mean I know Kobe is gonna be there but he's just a regular dude that happens to be really good at basketball. I can understand 8hrs but not 30 lol. I'm not trying to get frostbite out there. Oh well to each his own...

Especially for a shoe that will release in less than a month.

saw the allstars today. looks a lot diff in person. very ugly! must be the white swoosh

I wouldn't say they are "selling" that high just because people have those buy it now prices, I'd imagine the price they are actually selling at is around $225-$250, which is still ridiculous

I saw some ASG too, but they were the GS size, hopefully the men sz looks better. Didn't really look as good as the pics.

hah from the way ya'll making the asg sound... reminds me of how i felt when i saw the concords for the first time, little disappointment..
but then again i have a feeling yall just trying to lower the hype....... the more the merrier, i'm passing on them surprisingly

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Lakers playing like crap early smh

But congrats to Ray Allen, out of the celtics he is the only respectable one I like
co-sign...humble guy unlike some of those guys on that team.

now that i remember. that tongue made it look bad. they are ok. but imo not worth copping unless they are copped i n discount.

Originally Posted by Hugo

now that i remember. that tongue made it look bad. they are ok. but imo not worth copping unless they are copped i n discount.
agreed on tongue and white swoosh is eh....discount is not happening which is fine for me, but beasts will be all over these after all the failures on the 3 ASG releases in front of these.

I swear pretty much in every thread I go in that has a sneaker that had/has a limited release all I hear is reseller this and reseller that, lol. There are so many people that you would never hear complain about resellers because without them they wouldn't be able to get some of this limited stuff mainly because they don't release in their areas. Without resellers I wouldn't have half the collection I have so thank GOD for them, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom