OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by abstractability

Damn this thread moves fast..... So I just want to get this clear. So far the colorways we know about are

Grinch
Del Sol
Concords
Rice Away
LA
All Star
OC/Sunset
3Ds
Breds
Dukes
Chaos
Chinas
Draft Days
Glass Blues
Black History Month
Gray/Royal

Where the !@#$ are the Laker colorways?!? Really disappointed so far on the colorways...

Only ones I'm going to get/have already are: Grinch, Del Sol, Concords, China
Iffy on: All Star and BHM
All the rest are straight up ugly...
Fast moving. No aces yet, playoffs, finals and if possible the 6 rings colorway

Originally Posted by vc8481

Just wondering...Would you guys consider the Gritch CW to be the SB of the Kobe line?!

2 completely different shoes. It was the hyped up kick of the 6s (so far)

but the South Beach Lebrons are far more sought after than grinchs.

Just wondering...Would you guys consider the Gritch CW to be the SB of the Kobe line?!
As in the most hyped CW of the Kobe VIs so far, yes. But we have a LOT more CWs to go...

Originally Posted by never wear them

2 completely different shoes. It was the hyped up kick of the 6s (so far)

but the South Beach Lebrons are far more sought after than grinchs.

I definitely like my Grinches more than my south beaches but that's just me. As far as hype goes the SBs were a hyped up like crazy

If the SBs were GR I could see em sitting, if the Grinches were GR I could see em selling out after a couple weeks.

IMO Neon green>Pink/teal

Originally Posted by s dubl

If the SBs were GR I could see em sitting, if the Grinches were GR I could see em selling out after a couple weeks.

IMO Neon green>Pink/teal
If GR, both would sit. lol 

just picked this up, and yes they're nice..

so i snapped some pics and PSed one a bit..
smile.gif

pimp.gif

thanks guys..

u know what, i got those laces from my sister's running shoes LOL, the color matches exactly..so why not?
smile.gif

but if u're looking for some yellow laces, fullylaced dot com has them(taxi yellow cw)..

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I'm going to guess that a lot of people that were going to pass on the 3d's might re-consider since Kobe is going to wear them in the All-Star game. I think a lot of people will still not like them but it seems like he could wear ripped shoes and people will want them as a collectible. http://network.yardbarker...he_all_star_game/4004851
Edit: Nvm, that $250 I think is just for marqueesole. Still, I'm not copping them

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I'm going to guess that a lot of people that were going to pass on the 3d's might re-consider since Kobe is going to wear them in the All-Star game. I think a lot of people will still not like them but it seems like he could wear ripped shoes and people will want them as a collectible. http://network.yardbarker...he_all_star_game/4004851

Seriously can not WAIT to hear all those that were doggin' the 3D's as gimmicky or childish to do a 180
laugh.gif

I just think the black on the sunsets was a really bad choice. They should have just used orange on the midsole and heel. IMO, the black just looks really bad. It ruins the shoe for me.

Dont know if these have been posted but 
these pic make the la's look 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 probably the only limited kobe cw ill lose sleep over 

^I think those are ID's. I heard that the home colorway this year has a yellow/del sol base, with white/purple accents.

Can't wait to see pictures of them.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

could anyone examine if this pair is an ID or the "official" laker home cw for vi?

found the pic posted in this forum: http://niketalk.com/topic/108575/Singapore-guides-and-updates?page=79

those aren't ID's. take a look at the sole. purple in the front, clear in the back.
the scales look metallic btw, reminds me of the zk5 homes. but what's up with the swoosh... i hope it's just the angle 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Dont know if these have been posted but 
these pic make the la's look 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 probably the only limited kobe cw ill lose sleep over 
Wow these pics make them look WAYYYYY better...but I would prefer a white check

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by maronandlando

could anyone examine if this pair is an ID or the "official" laker home cw for vi?

found the pic posted in this forum: http://niketalk.com/topic/108575/Singapore-guides-and-updates?page=79

those aren't ID's. take a look at the sole. purple in the front, clear in the back.
the scales look metallic btw, reminds me of the zk5 homes. but what's up with the swoosh... i hope it's just the angle 
sick.gif

Yea you cant make the sole 2 diff colors on i.d.  Those are probably home samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom