OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by trunkz550

Got my grinches yesterday...sooo why did they come in an Nike 6.0 box instead of the kobe box? If I hadn't of got them from NDC I'd be wondering if they were legit or not. Da FUMBLE...
^The box was probably damaged. My All Star V's from last year came in a nike plus running shoe box....I was like %!+ at first, but then realized I didn't really care. Mine were off a restock/return. So if yours were from the restock they could have been returned and the box was either damaged or not returned.

Originally Posted by c4

^ I can respect that. I want Melo to go to the Knicks soo bad. I think it's bound to happen.
Gonna be a sad sad day when Kobe retires, but I honestly think he'll play to 38-40 yrs old.

Oh for sure... I'm prob gonna prep myself for it tho... Maybe break up with my girl, or something to ease the pain so it won't hurt as bad.

and yeah crazy 8.... That's the shoe that started it for me with Kobe. GOAT Adidas kick.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by c4

^ I can respect that. I want Melo to go to the Knicks soo bad. I think it's bound to happen.
Gonna be a sad sad day when Kobe retires, but I honestly think he'll play to 38-40 yrs old.

Oh for sure... I'm prob gonna prep myself for it tho... Maybe break up with my girl, or something to ease the pain so it won't hurt as bad.

and yeah crazy 8.... That's the shoe that started it for me with Kobe. GOAT Adidas kick.
frown.gif
It will be a very sad day for Kobe fans or Lakers fans in general
frown.gif
No more Mamba

^^nice, thx for sharing...

now i wnt to see some Kobe inspired motorcycles...
love Team Jordan Motorsports' bikes... one of the most beautiful creatures in the world

I like the Grinch one the best but they are all very impressive...I see you have taken after Nike w/ the limited only 24 per print number... J/K I know artists always do this!

^^nice, thx for sharing...

now i wnt to see some Kobe inspired motorcycles...
love Team Jordan Motorsports' bikes... one of the most beautiful creatures in the world

Why the Kings jersey though? Lol

Prints look pretty dope though! Maybe some different pics/poses would be cool too.

[h1]Kobe Bryant to become first athlete with hand, footprints at Grauman's Chinese Theatre[/h1]
January 20, 2011 |  1:55pm

Asif he doesn't have enough accomplishments as a five-time NBA champion,two-time NBA Finals MVP, a Beijing Olympic gold medalist and theLakers' all-time leading scorer, Kobe Bryant will become the firstathlete to have his hand and foot imprinted at Grauman's ChineseTheatre in Hollywood.

The ceremony will take place Feb. 19 as part of the festivitiessurrounding NBA All-Star weekend, preceding a gala thrown by Bryantthat is expected to include at least 1,200 guests. This isn't the firsttime Bryant's made his presence on Hollywood Boulevard. Madame Tussauds has a wax statue of the star.

"To be a part of such elite company is a tremendous honor. I’m proudto be the first athlete to be recognized," Bryant said in a statement.

-- Mark Medina

just picked up some del sols today and i must say they are
pimp.gif
...last size 11.5 too, the chick who worked there said there almost sold out which surprised me cuz i live in Mass

gonna throw my CD IV laces in the del sols to see how they look...ill post pics later

also what the RD for the Crazy 8's?

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Sick artwork up there

Here's one I did

678tih.jpg

Just got home from work .... disappointed there aren't any new shoe pics of Rices or Glass Blues today.  We're not that far off!
Awesome iD kicks ..... for Demar DeRozan.
laugh.gif
  Shouldn't this in the iD thread, tho?  Just sayin'

Originally Posted by dyyhard

[h1]Kobe Bryant to become first athlete with hand, footprints at Grauman's Chinese Theatre[/h1]
January 20, 2011 |  1:55pm

Asif he doesn't have enough accomplishments as a five-time NBA champion,two-time NBA Finals MVP, a Beijing Olympic gold medalist and theLakers' all-time leading scorer, Kobe Bryant will become the firstathlete to have his hand and foot imprinted at Grauman's ChineseTheatre in Hollywood.

The ceremony will take place Feb. 19 as part of the festivitiessurrounding NBA All-Star weekend, preceding a gala thrown by Bryantthat is expected to include at least 1,200 guests. This isn't the firsttime Bryant's made his presence on Hollywood Boulevard. Madame Tussauds has a wax statue of the star.

"To be a part of such elite company is a tremendous honor. I’m proudto be the first athlete to be recognized," Bryant said in a statement.

-- Mark Medina

Damn. That's a Saturday. It's gon be too packed. Tourist will already flood that street!

Planning on hitting up All-Star practice at 10 am, then jumping on the subway to the Chinese Theater for that Kobe ceremony, then back to La Live for the "Jam Session" at the Convention Center.  
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom