OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you won't be telling me that with later releases shaun.
lets just hope i can contain myself past the shoes.

001 of the Kobe All Star Pack

8ef259be8dba91cd8fe5859f62447d49a95df46.pjpg

3D glasses more than likely has something to do with the tongue n heel panel on the red ASGs.

C'mon Ming...stop teasin and post more pics
nerd.gif

man not feelin the MLK colorway at all.. like some yall said... if it wasn't close to the big stages then maybe. KB MLKs IV>V>VI

BHM's are an easy pass for me. Anyone buy the concords today? Thinking about it but I still wanna buy the Rice so wanna save just a little bit

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

BHM's are an easy pass for me. Anyone buy the concords today? Thinking about it but I still wanna buy the Rice so wanna save just a little bit
Save up for the Rice's, Inlines will be around. 

Originally Posted by nastaljik

3d insoles and tongue ..............crazy

looks like 3D upper, ying- yang swoosh (like tw af1s'), heel counter & shozoku logo thru outta whole shoe...
i'm trying to find a pair of 3d glasses, but no that easy in Great China. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Originally Posted by nastaljik

3d insoles and tongue ..............crazy

looks like 3D upper, ying- yang swoosh (like tw af1s'), heel counter & shozoku logo thru outta whole shoe...
i'm trying to find a pair of 3d glasses, but no that easy in Great China. 
ohwell.gif

ebay there like 2.00 or 3.00 dollars not sure what kinda of rental places there are in china but here @blockbuster in the states they sell them for 25 cents the red and blue ones though

Originally Posted by sensation87

Im tempted to buy em for my younger brother. Im guessing $215 for a size 12 is the best price or should i wait it out?
That's not a bad price at all, but you have to also consider the $30ish (i think) for shipping, but it's still about fair with what they are going for on ebay

Wanna pick up another pair of Grinches......but not for that price 
frown.gif
 Not to mention, my first pair from them STILL hasn't come in yet. 
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom