OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
BHM are looking better and better everytime I see them
& the Chinas are just straight
pimp.gif
So many fire colorways coming out, who knows how I will afford all of them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by badboy074

operator says the restock was a one time and only a few places got them so after this no more restocks. They also said it was a QS one time limited to certain stores restock release and that's it so congrats to those that got the restocks.

HHHHMMMMMM

can anyone ELSE confirm this??? Not to discredit you but operators don't know what the %%%% they be talmbout sometimes
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
what size do you wear?

it was a couple weeks but i went to a mall outside ATL and they were just sitting there and no one was sweating them in GS sizes. b/c my eyes popped out my head until i realized they were GS.

not for me, I could care less about grinches
laugh.gif
I'm more interested in some of the other cw's dropping. 

Help guys... i live in california and the footlocker in the commerce center insists concord release date is the 22nd.. i called the footlocker in monterey park and they said release is tommorow then called commerce footlocker to inform them n they said the 22nd .. ima call tommorow to see if they sell them or not what should i do if they dont weant to sell them to me? i am going that way because i have a coupon for warehouse shoe sale that expires sunday

Got my Concords today, and they're such a clean classic colorway! I absolutely love it...probably my favorite colorway for this shoe.

i can go to the monterey park one but i need to go to the warehouse as well buying some nike comfort sandles with my coupon. two trips walking on the same day and on top of that my falcons play. oh, and both footlockerss said they only have 1 pair my size so yall be carefull about this with your size.

For those who care nike factory store at the block of orange has wolf gre, inks, blue team banks full size run for 99 bucks. They also have a few rice and black team banks in the clearence sec

Originally Posted by carmines23

Help guys... i live in california and the footlocker in the commerce center insists concord release date is the 22nd.. i called the footlocker in monterey park and they said release is tommorow then called commerce footlocker to inform them n they said the 22nd .. ima call tommorow to see if they sell them or not what should i do if they dont weant to sell them to me? i am going that way because i have a coupon for warehouse shoe sale that expires sunday
footlocker in monterey park? where is that one at?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

footlocker in monterey park? where is that one at?
Atlantic Square. North of the 60 fwy on Atlantic.

i can go to the monterey park one but i need to go to the warehouse as well buying some nike comfort sandles with my coupon. two trips walking on the same day and on top of that my falcons play. oh, and both footlockerss said they only have 1 pair my size so yall be carefull about this with your size.
BS @ the 1 pair per size.

here is some more info i just read on the black history month....if the info has been posted then my apologies. so no need for the "posted already" blah blah blah

i knew the base layer had some weird design on it...im still on the fence because of that, looks like the shoe is all tattered up.

via nicekicks

“Black History Month

If I didn't already have the BS Aways, I think I would be much more interested in the MLKs. It's a clean colorway, but I'm not a fan of how the scars turned out on the shoes. In terms of Kobe MLKs, I still put the IVs as far and away the best ones to come out so far.

I knew those were supposed to be scars.....looks just like those dudes on nat geo channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom