OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
just ordered my concords from eastbay...not tax, free shipping and 20% off giftcard ftw!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

pimp.gif
 Damn Major props to dude that got to play on the Celtics Court...

Wish I could do something like that... hope you enjoyed that
pimp.gif
Thanks man. Yeah, i've played on the court a few times now but it never gets old for me. I remember I used to say I would do anything to get on an NBA court, and I def wont take it for granted now. 

Also, Im going to try and take more detailed shots next time I play in them. I want to capture the increase in wear after another day of playing in them. 

i assumed the blk/red would be a "maybe if on sale" but those look damn good. im a sucker for red shoes and that heel cup n midsole do it for me. great use of color/material on the back half of that shoe

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

the midsole creases fairly quickly.  but its bound to happen anyways so i dont mind at all.  i almost like the grinches more now that i have some wrinkles in them
happy.gif
, they look good w some wear

Now thats a low quality shoe..........it looks like crap after a few wears.........
SON-I-AM-DISAPPOINT.jpg

I think I'm one of the very few people that actually are NOT fond of red/blk based shoes....easy pass for me.

It's a phylon midsole.... What do you expect. Can't avoid creases on that type of material when you play in em that much.

Originally Posted by never wear them

It's a phylon midsole.... What do you expect. Can't avoid creases on that type of material when you play in em that much.

What if I only wear them for walking? Will it crease then? I wasnt planning on ballin in em

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

the midsole creases fairly quickly.  but its bound to happen anyways so i dont mind at all.  i almost like the grinches more now that i have some wrinkles in them
happy.gif
, they look good w some wear

Now thats a low quality shoe..........it looks like crap after a few wears.........
SON-I-AM-DISAPPOINT.jpg
you should buy some Jordans
smokin.gif
those have cardboard midsoles that wont crease.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

^ so let me clarify for a sec? thoes are just creases, will that lead to cracking?

lets put it like this...I have some Huraches runners from 1991 with a phylon midsole, that I wear to this day with zero signs of cracking. Phylon is a soft material that will crease, but rare to actually crack.

They will crease about the same level as the V's. If you just wear them casual they are not going to crease a ton. If you hoop in them then they will show the creases. Its all in how you wear them.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^ so let me clarify for a sec? thoes are just creases, will that lead to cracking?

lets put it like this...I have some Huraches runners from 1991 with a phylon midsole, that I wear to this day with zero signs of cracking. Phylon is a soft material that will crease, but rare to actually crack.
ok, i get you.

Black and Reds are sick!!

Didn't think they would look that good

I'm surprised

I thought the red would be more duller

Originally Posted by s dubl

ok, i get you.
Are you talking about paint cracking? If it hasn't happened by now, you should be good to go. These kobes probably have a solid color phylon base. Instead of it being like many other retros where the base is whitish yellow and paint cracks like no other

I know they are GR's but i LOVE the classic look and simplicity of the concords.

I can't wait to get my hands on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom