OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

The LAs are dope. I like the graphic but hate the red shozoku on them.
They had to give some love to the bloods 
laugh.gif

I wonder what the Orange County pair is going to have, old white women with botox all over 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by xzstrikaxz

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Those Grinches really got beat up on the court. Are you a big dude??

If you were referring to me, no i'm not a big dude by any means. I'm a little under 145 pounds. However, those nba courts, for some reason, seem to put a lot of stress on sneakers. It's probably due to the surface and traction. Also, keep in mind that I played over 10 games in these, and was doing a lot of running and cutting.
Can you not talk about how you were playing in the garden or has it already been discussed?
nerd.gif

xzstrikaxz - agree. I seriously can NOT not play in Kobes. As beautiful the grinchs look.... That's gonna be one of my balling shoes for the rest of the year, well, one of my pairs in rotation

Kobes on court are definitely why I buy them but the love for them extends to casual wear because they're such performance beasts it's hard nit to want to wear them as much a possible.

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Colorway favorite is a matter of preference. We all have our own preference. So please dont hate if some people here are hyping up their favorite colorway. its normal i guess. Just a thougt. =)
Who's hating?  I didn't see anyone hate on any colorway.  Saying you are not feeling a colorway is not hating on someone who likes that color.

For example the 'glass blues' are total garbage and a waste of material lol.  But I don't hate those who think otherwise.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

If you were referring to me, no i'm not a big dude by any means. I'm a little under 145 pounds. However, those nba courts, for some reason, seem to put a lot of stress on sneakers. It's probably due to the surface and traction. Also, keep in mind that I played over 10 games in these, and was doing a lot of running and cutting.
Can you not talk about how you were playing in the garden or has it already been discussed?
nerd.gif

Is there something wrong with playing with them at the garden? I am celtics fan, but Kobe is prob my favorite player. Go figure. I'm a fan of basketball, first and foremost, and am not a homer. Not to mention, Kobe's sneaker line is definitely the best line for guards. 

^^^ no hating...just asking how you got to play on the court...do you work for the celts, ball boy...?

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ no hating...just asking how you got to play on the court...do you work for the celts, ball boy...?
laugh.gif
 oh ok, my fault. Yeah, I work at the garden. I work there, but i'm not a ball boy. I don't really want to in specifics about my job, but is isn't anything special, trust me. I'm just lucky that I get to play there once in a while. 

Oh okay.  Didn't mean to offend you in anyway with my question, by the way.  
Good to see the Grinches getting put to use on the court though, even if it is the Hated ones court.  
laugh.gif

My homie is a Clipper fan, and for some crazy promotion he was able to sign up for this tournament the Clippers were hosting after their game, and he got to play on the Staples Center court.  

Then again, it might of been a secret try out for the Clippers squad 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

LAs are an easy pass... so ugly..
I don't know about easy pass, but I do agree that they aren't nearly as nice or unique to me as some of the other colorways.  I am digging the Chaos first and foremost after the Grinch- maybe even Chaos before Grinch.  Something about cool grey and purple that gets me.  I understand for the LA or Socal NTers, that this LA colorway may have special meaning, but I would probably prefer 2 chaos over one of each.  At this point, just be happy with one chaos.  The Glass blues are too all over the place for me.  I don't see the point of those at all, but perhaps I am missing something.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

LA's x2 or x3 for me
Same here Darryl.  Those things are gorgeous.

Yes they are!!!! I love them.Gza and AD.... Imma be eyeing you guys... Youll have a chance of heart.. And the Kobe's will have you bending over.. Literally. Lol

I knew it!!!  I knew I had seen that picture before, just couldn't remember when/where...
Nike not only using recycling for shoe boxes, but recycling old pictures.  
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom