OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my grinches in yesterday from Vmvinc...these shoes are ridiculous...needless to say i instanutted when i seen these 
laugh.gif

It may be alot of new faces... But in a way, let them be.

Maybe the can contribute in some way or another

Everyone was a new face at one point or another.

And this just proves that Kobe's line is spreading and reaching new people.

The more the merrier, as long as the new people know they roles and respect the vets... We good

As far as the grinch and CD comparison, you really can't compare them or say one is better than the other IMO, one is a laker colorway, the other Is for Xmas and is all green! They are both great shoes,.. I think people are just Better off stating which one they'd rather have than which one is better.

Originally Posted by SolezOnFroze

Update: There is none 
indifferent.gif

I'm HIGHLY pissed right now with kicks-crew. Placed my order on the 27th, received order confirmation, bank account was charged.............TWICE! Once for the shoes and shipping ($219), and then a second time I was charged $6.57 for who knows what. Have YET to get any sort of shipment confirmation. I sent an email yesterday and haven't heard back from them. I'm VERY patient and have been throughout this entire ordeal until now. Never ordering from them again...

intnl transaction fee for the second charge.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Hand clap. Exactly. That's why I never did that whole Kobe Team or actually join a team. I like to thread hop from time to time.

I like the fact that there are new ppl. It's refreshing.
and like my man said... The Kobe line is spreading.
What other NEW signature shoe gets 1000+ pages?
Not even the new Jordan sigs get this much attention.

Ppl will always have questions. Decepticon is a perfect example. He responds helps ppl with questions.

this line will only get bigger.

concords lookin real nice...

30t6p3b.gif
at that list. What does Nike think? We all hit the Lotto?

If Kobe does wear a different color every quarter, I feel bad for the west squad
ohwell.gif
debuting 4 new colors in 1 game can not be good
laugh.gif

^^^plus its always nice to see 4-5 Kobe threads on the 1st page of the Nike forum
smokin.gif

Exactly

But when guys like NatTurner or MikeJordache23 come in with nonsense...

That's just negative energy.

That's not helping, contributing, or anything of the sort.

That needs to stop

Everyone is in this thread to either help out, or be help because they are in for lack of a better word/phrase, back position.
Not everyone lives near a HOH or have skateshops with good SB accounts, not everyone lives near Niketown.

That's where place on here come into play and if willing, gives a helping hand

Were here for information and help.. No to flame, no to bash people for their taste or lack of information.

And Shaun... Hopefully wearing 4 pairs will break the curse... That niketalk put on Kobe! Lol

Cause he won in Concords

It's really no curse... He just so happens to have on a new colorway or shoe when we lose. Look at it like that. Lol

probably gonna double up on most of these releases so far.. rice, chaos, duke, BRUCE LEE. and that's not even counting the iD's i want done lol.

IMO CD's over the grinches. Those were an instant classic and a trend setter. Still got both my paid DS.

Lol

Shaun...you crazy.

Word up tho, that's how I feel

I def. Can't speak for everyone else.

Especially people who want hooks and don't wanna return favors or never contribute to threads and only post to bash and poke fun at others

wow there is alot of colorways coming out, might have to pass on the concords intill I see the rest of them. I called Nike and the guy was telling me that he thinks the chaos is only gonna be available over seas and we are gonna get the blue glass instead...............I hope he is wrong

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

The more the merrier, as long as the new people know they roles and respect the vets... We good

As far as the grinch and CD comparison, you really can't compare them or say one is better than the other IMO, one is a laker colorway, the other Is for Xmas and is all green! They are both great shoes,.. I think people are just Better off stating which one they'd rather have than which one is better.

You can thank Nike for that since they made the Grinch ZKVI.
I'm actually an OG Jordan head, but I'm mostly done with that now.  Maybe I'll get the Cement IIIs, maybe not.  Bordeauxs have ALWAYS been hideous to me.
sick.gif
  Xmas Concords/Columbias for sure (rumor so far), but not much else .... due to quality, price, and just the overall tiredness of it all (been there, done that).
BUT NOW I see there's a new sheriff in town.  I don't care much for Lebron (really cant stand the guy) and Kobe is just the opposite--gameplay-wise, professionalism, and personality.  Both Lebrons and Kobe have a good line of shoes, but I look for innovation, color and style when picking my kicks.  The Kobe ZKVs got my attention (almost got my IDs with this model), but the ZKVIs are on another level.  I love snakes.  I love hoops.  Kobe is passionate, so all that equates to many buys of his new line of shoes this year.  

The scales of this shoe MAKE this shoe for me.  It's incredibly creative and hasn't been done (not to my knowledge) prior.  I did like the Bruce Lee's from last year, but I CANNOT Wait to see how they look on the ZKVI!  Dukes are just ok for me, but the Rice's are insane!
happy.gif
 And Ty's pic of the Chaos' made me a believer in those, too.  I wasn't expecting that!! 
eek.gif

This model of ZKVIs, by far, are the best Kobes from an aesthetic prospective.  I'll definitely ID some of these, and I'll pay the same price as Lebron 8s or a sub-par quality Air Jordan retro.  
tired.gif

So, I have not made my move to get the Grinches and still fully plan on doing so.  How is the sizing of the shoe compared with other shoes and even the Del Sol?  I'm a solid 9 in Jordans.  9.5 in Nikes and AJ Space Jam 2009.  I checked around my area for the Del Sols and nobody has them unless I drive to a major city or order online, and I don't want to get 2 pairs of shoes only to return one--such a hassle.  

So anyone have recommendations on Del Sol sizing and then Grinches (because they run bigger, perhaps)?  Thx for any info.

out loud i said, "oh !!@!" when i saw that picture of the chaos. i was so-so but after that picture....its a for sure-sure
laugh.gif

already i have 4 pairs lined up to get and its only been the 1st month of them releasing
sick.gif
alien.gif

damn, Ty's pics of the chaos are looking good, so do the concords.

I agree, it's not always ___>___. People try to do that with everything: music, art, sports, etc.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Finally
laugh.gif
Are these the same shoe sizes?  Heads have been saying the Grinches run a tad bigger than Del Sols or the ZKVs, but it can't be that much of a difference.  Can it?
It's the same. The Del Sols are leaning towards the left that gives it the effect that it's shorter. And it's different sides of the shoes that makes it look odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom