OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marley...
eek.gif
very nice man!

CDs>Grinches. IMO Grinches just have more hype behind em. Nice shoe, but not many Kobes touch the CDs in my opinion.

^^not supposed to post live ebay links. Its also. A pre-order that comes out to 5 over retail after shipping.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^not supposed to post live ebay links. Its also. A pre-order that comes out to 5 over retail after shipping.

What up S dubl...How them venoms holding up?

Originally Posted by nikeairon

What up S dubl...How them venoms holding up?
lol good man, they're just chillin in the closet
wink.gif

my bad. and also didn't see the january 18 shipping.

seriously considering the concords though. I just don't feel comfortable balling
in white sneaks.

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Originally Posted by kobehead

IMO CDs >>>>>> grinch and it's not even close. But to each his own.

I think alot of the newer Kobe heads like the VI and grinches more. But to me, the Grinches are all hype. Ive thought about getting them but it would be mainly because there are limited and turn heads....which is very sad and hypebeastish but hey I'm being honest.
laugh.gif

The Carpe Diems are so classic and may be my favorite sneaker of all time.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Originally Posted by kobehead

IMO CDs >>>>>> grinch and it's not even close. But to each his own.

I think alot of the newer Kobe heads like the VI and grinches more. But to me, the Grinches are all hype. Ive thought about getting them but it would be mainly because there are limited and turn heads....which is very sad and hypebeastish but hey I'm being honest.
laugh.gif

The Carpe Diems are so classic and may be my favorite sneaker of all time.
maybe it's just me, but I personally LOVE the del sols more than the CDs...
just love the clean lines and stealth look of the del sols. recently switched the
laces to black. sweet! will post pics on the zk4 forum.

as for the grinches, I don't know, but they are one of the best CWs the kobe
line has seen. down the line, people will WANT them.

FB page of Nike philippines :O

wk36mw.jpg

anyone knows how the zkvi "bruce lee" looks like?

the price is also jacked up by Php 500 (around US$12)

nike philippines is f***ing greedy this year(e.g. VIP card incident regarding the del sols)

30t6p3b.gif
Green Mambas delayed, scheduled for tomorrow now.
mad.gif
They've been stuck in Hodgkins, IL since the 31st. At least they're still coming.
eyes.gif

Hmm... maybe that's the rice colorway that with we've been seeing on sneaker websites. The black neon green combination. Kato,Bruce Lees character in the green hornet TV series, wears black with a bit of green on his costume.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

Hmm... maybe that's the rice colorway that with we've been seeing on sneaker websites. The black neon green combination. Kato,Bruce Lees character in the green hornet TV series, wears black with a bit of green on his costume.....
pimp.gif
^
^
agree. that might be the zk6 green hornet version of the zk5 bruce lee (game of death/enter the dragon).
it makes sense now. now I'm just hoping the Philippines version doesn't have that "rice" logo.

Nike Park Update!!!
"2011,For Up Coming Item/s, No image Available Yet./ Tentative"

*Nike zoom Kobe VI supreme bruce lee kato p7,495.00 Feb.1
*6 colorway Nike zoom kobe VI p6,995.00
...-HOH RICE colorway April 1
-Lower merion inspired Feb.5
-Orange country Jan.25
-black mamba Mar.15
-HOH lower merion HS Aprl.1
-Duke Mar.5
-Home Jan.15
*4 Colorway nike zoom Kobe VI all star - p6,995.00 Feb.20

additional info:these are the CWs dropping in the philippines and the dates. hth...
curious about: "black mamba" "lower merion" and the bruce lee kato since it is indicated that it is a different CW from the Rices... HMMMMM

Wow now can not wait for pics...mann these del sols feel to tight on my foot. Should of gone half size up like my kobe Vs. Wierd thing is that my grinches feel more comfortble..hmmm

Went a .5 size up in my grinchs to ball in em cause my del sols were a bit tight double socked, but the Grinchs seem big to me? anyone else notice this? SMH

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Nike Park Update!!!
"2011,For Up Coming Item/s, No image Available Yet./ Tentative"

*Nike zoom Kobe VI supreme bruce lee kato p7,495.00 Feb.1
*6 colorway Nike zoom kobe VI p6,995.00
...-HOH RICE colorway April 1
-Lower merion inspired Feb.5
-Orange country Jan.25
-black mamba Mar.15
-HOH lower merion HS Aprl.1
-Duke Mar.5
-Home Jan.15
*4 Colorway nike zoom Kobe VI all star - p6,995.00 Feb.20

additional info:these are the CWs dropping in the philippines and the dates. hth...
curious about: "black mamba" "lower merion" and the bruce lee kato since it is indicated that it is a different CW from the Rices... HMMMMM

It's Deeper than Rap.

no.... it's deeper than sneaks.. part VI. lol

man... imma be a broke fool.

Can't wait to see some Lower Merion colorways. Bruce Lee? So much for saving some money this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom