OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Just got off the phone with NDC, and they said the grinchs should ship by.....January 5th? Weak. My XI's shipped instantly, but these aren't shipping until 10 days after the order? They stuck on a boat?

Wait, are you serious?
edit -
chat_agent.png
Bobbi: This order is pending delivery right now and the timeframe to expect it is 1-2 business days, so this order should ship out and be delivered today, if it does not then you can request the shipping to be refunded.

interesting, will definitely be getting my shipping money back if they arent here today it looks like

I went with 1 day air shipping too btw

<I hope they ship earlier than the 5th, common Nike
I just called Nike too and the recording told me that my order should be shipped by Wednesday January 5th....
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
i need the NOW!!!
GOOD NEWS! They must have meant Wed. Dec 29th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
they shipped!!!!

Eastbay is killin me right now. I want my kicks! I agree on the LA's, they aren't as nice with the recent picture.

Originally Posted by s dubl

why are dudes starting rumors about eastbay? if no ones order has been cancelled there is nothing to worry about yet.

same thing happened last year with the chaos Vs, I ended up getting my pair from eastbay, a little late but I get em.
how are they rumors when its the rep thats giving us the information?

Im about to hoop in my Del Sols (5-on-5)....Ill write a review when Im through....I aint no bum, so the review will be legit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by s dubl

why are dudes starting rumors about eastbay? if no ones order has been cancelled there is nothing to worry about yet.

same thing happened last year with the chaos Vs, I ended up getting my pair from eastbay, a little late but I get em.
how are they rumors when its the rep thats giving us the information?
its rumors when these lame cust service reps tell you what they feel like saying at the moment. You're better off PMing eastbay rep, because as far as we know they actually look into the matter and get us a real answer. Whenever Ive called eastbay to question something I'll get different answers, even minutes apart with different calls. Only way I'd get the real 411 is when I'd demand to speak to a supervisor, which would look into it and give me the info I need.

Eastbay rep normally gets to out questions in a very timely manner. I would go with that route if possible for any questions.

whats so hard to realize Eastbay cant ship what they dont have yet
Nike hasnt shipped Eastbay their order
people acting like Eastbay make sneakers
Eastbay sell sneakers
Nike already stated this "our distro center was closed for holidays"
blame Nike not Eastbay

if you dont want Kobe 6 Grinches from Eastbay just call and cancel your order
and i will gladly order your size and wait for it to be ship next day air ups
Eastbay Reps on here is cool as fan
and already answer the questions being ask by members of nt community
what more do you want from them

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

whats so hard to realize Eastbay cant ship what they dont have yet
Nike hasnt shipped Eastbay their order
people acting like Eastbay make sneakers
Eastbay sell sneakers
Nike already stated this "our distro center was closed for holidays"
blame Nike not Eastbay

if you dont want Kobe 6 Grinches from Eastbay just call and cancel your order
and i will gladly order your size and wait for it to be ship next day air ups
okay buddy im canceling my pair now  size 10

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Where'd you find your wife FB?....lol...
I wanna do a trade in......

my "cubicle" has been downsized from orange boxes.....there is a lot of room for black boxes though....say what?????

laugh.gif

Lol.  Not my wife, yet.   *gulp* 
But she is very understanding of my healthy "addiction"  

Given, she gives me the occasional stare down every time a new pair comes into our home, but I give her the "Is there a problem here?" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

My wife is going to kill me. PLUS I am running out of space in my cubicle to hide all these dang shoes. LOL!
Never understood this, if you are good financially, why would the wife be on you?   
laugh.gif

As long as the mortgage/rent is on time, and those bills are already paid for, why not treat yourself... 

Where'd you find your wife FB?....lol...
I wanna do a trade in......

my "cubicle" has been downsized from orange boxes.....there is a lot of room for black boxes though....say what?????

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just got the del sols
pimp.gif
I wish I had access to an indoor court, loving this shoe! Almost about to go shoot around in 25 mph winds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

, but I give her the "Is there a problem here?" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This would get me slapped, punched, triangled and then left on the cold ground in the garage ........
only solace would be that the garage is my closet.....so I could sob holding my shoes....
roll.gif

C4, did you get them at a discount?.....and in 25mph winds, you'd literally be flying during your jumpshot!......woooooo!

I think my fiancé (shivers while typing that word, and starts to play "Hotel Room Service" by Pitbull) has given up.

She's mad cause I don't buy her as much stuff as I buy myself.... Can you believe that? How selfish is that of her... Smgdh

Originally Posted by never wear them

I think my fiancé (shivers while typing that word, and starts to play "Hotel Room Service" by Pitbull) has given up.

She's mad cause I don't buy her as much stuff as I buy myself.... Can you believe that? How selfish is that of her... Smgdh

eek.gif
eek.gif
  F-i-a-n-c-é

When did you pop the question?   Congrats, had no idea you were on your way to getting tied down like that.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

DFABIX, how strong is your marriage?  Trade value.. 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I kid., I kid...  

We should all be so lucky to have someone who cares enough to wanna rip your eyes out everytime you purchase a pair of Nike Zoom Kobe's... 

so i finally decided to pick up my pair that has been waiting for me from my local spot since sunday... this cold weather just makes me wanna stay home and be comfy cozy kekeke...
but anyways i took some pics, they go hard... no lie. When most of you get your pairs, you'll see what im talking about.
pimp.gif

Nermindee, don't do this to me, I passed on the Grinch's and haven't looked back, but your pic is not helping....

My fiance is on the same $@%....I said I was buying two pairs of shoes (in reference to the cool greys and the grinches) her reply, "one for me,one for you?"
roll.gif
...Always want to know when I buy myself something if I am getting her something as well...smh

Carlos, The question is there... The answer is a yes (sheeeeiiiit... She better or I'ma have to pile drive a broad)
I been calling her my future fiance for the past year or so. Ima pop it real soon tho. Smh.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

so i finally decided to pick up my pair that has been waiting for me from my local spot since sunday... this cold weather just makes me wanna stay home and be comfy cozy kekeke...
but anyways i took some pics, they go hard... no lie. When most of you get your pairs, you'll see what im talking about.
pimp.gif

Godayum. If you got time, can I get a red lace pic? Makin me really get on craigslist right now. Tired of waiting for eastbay

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

My fiance is on the same $@%....I said I was buying two pairs of shoes (in reference to the cool greys and the grinches) her reply, "one for me,one for you?"
roll.gif
...Always want to know when I buy myself something if I am getting her something as well...smh

Lolol I give her that, "women look dumb in sneakers" quote haha or "I was gonna buy you somethin but I didn't know if you'd like em"

People need to show a little patience...
tired.gif

Anyways, the Kobe Grinches and Lebron Xmas Editions should start shipping out now since my order status on Eastbay has now been changed to "READY TO SHIP" for both pairs and my CC just got charged 5 minutes ago...
pimp.gif

Oh I see, I'm on the same boat, the question is there, just haven't presented it...
Guaranteeing she says yes?  I sure hope so.  
laugh.gif

*Back to the shoes... 

Nermindee is killing me with that picture.   Probably will end up with a pair.  SMH. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom