OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two more images that further confirm I'll be getting these by any means necessary. Work some overtime, %&[emoji]169[/emoji]√ a fat girl....whatever it takes.

^ Trash, but those Del sols look dope in those pics! I might just succumb to dropping some ducketts on a pair......I'm also really feeling the Rice PE's, they kinda got that real reptile look to them. IMO better than Grinches to much brightness for me......Once again IMO
smile.gif

Palm trees and smog would be more fitting for LA.
laugh.gif

I like the graphic on the heel cup. The glossy swoosh against the cloudy upper is a nice touch too.

Finally got a shipment confirmation from NDC. Unfortunately, I was being cheap and picked ground shipping, so they won't arrive until next Tuesday.

*Special request* Please stop posting pics of the Del Sols... I'm trying really hard not to purchase a pair. Although I am glad I picked up an extra pair of laces from the BL so I can throw them in when the inevitable happens.

I'm undecided on the LAs too... Interested to see what else drops on ASG weekend.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif

I like the graphic on the heel cup. The glossy swoosh against the cloudy upper is a nice touch too.
smog? what part of la do you live in? there hasnt been smog here in awhile.

what they did need was shoes hanging on the telephone lines

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Two more images that further confirm I'll be getting these by any means necessary. Work some overtime, %&[emoji]169[/emoji]√ a fat girl....whatever it takes.
LOL...now that is some dedication!!!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif

smog? what part of la do you live in? there hasnt been smog here in awhile.

what they did need was shoes hanging on the telephone lines

I was just kidding, Norcal btw so I don't know. Shoes hanging on telephone lines would be dope.

LAs are cool, just not for me...at the moment lol. Lets see what else drops for the asg
nerd.gif

It does not look like those who ordered from eastbay will be getting our pairs. Customer rep told me that they will not receive the kobes in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom