OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will tell you guys these are definitely worth it! Saw them yesterday in the display case at NT Seattle.

Now I have to go wait in line for them. Too bad I can't cop 2 pairs
frown.gif

These are definitely limited!

5290572869_715e0b4ef6_b.jpg

damn you gerrick!!! that better not be a cell phone pic from your camera!! hahaha you should take a pic with him and your grinches!

Originally Posted by kobehead

Nike vault getting 60 pairs... Figured they get more...
In the LA LIVE segment they had a crapload of grinches on display. Are those for sale as well?

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

yep u will get that plastic bag homie betta hope that box come thru in ds condition
i like my boxes crispy that mean just as much to me as the kicks really

reeeeeally? what you wear that box with son?

i could care less if the box is damaged. i buy shoes to wear

Damn, just broke down and copped a 9.5 from RMKSTORE... Anyone know how long it takes for orders to get delivered to the US?

guys question... how long does it usually take for eastbay to send a confirmation email?? i'm afraid that they messed up coz the rep merged my orders together.... i'm scared now... it shows i have a pending order on the eastbay website tho..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

So dark jeans are the best to wear with the Grinches..i thought I would have a problem wearin them with lighter colored jeans..good look on the fit up there..i'ma wear my gray/charcoal gap jeans i think..

laugh.gif
i never talk bout what i wear with shoes..smh

I actually wore mine with light jeans yesterday and thought it looked much better than the dark jeans, I guess its whatever the person wearing them thinks though.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

yep u will get that plastic bag homie betta hope that box come thru in ds condition
i like my boxes crispy that mean just as much to me as the kicks really

reeeeeally? what you wear that box with son?

i could care less if the box is damaged. i buy shoes to wear
i could care less what you like or dont like...
how bout you tell the stores you do biz with just give me the shoes
since you dont care bout your box
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Damn, just broke down and copped a 9.5 from RMKSTORE... Anyone know how long it takes for orders to get delivered to the US?

maybe 2 weeks, maybe a month, it's not even released in HK yet.

damn g... nice.

I'd yell at him and tell him.... BRING BACK THE OLD KOBE... THE MR. 12 3ptr's in 1 game.... the Fade-away 3 pointer kobe... the Mr. 50+ game Kobe....

I seriously start to shed a tear at  4:16- 6:32 everytime i watch this....

i miss MJ...

but this guy is gonna break my heart even more than 23 did....
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom