OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Glad to see everyone that got them. Just want to clarify, Eastbay double boxes if you are a Gold Club Member correct? I usually order at least two pairs of shoes at a time so they always double box. Just want to see if I should add something to my order so they will double box. Any help?

Negative. You will get them in a plastic bag even though you are a gold member
smh thats terrible

yep u will get that plastic bag homie betta hope that box come thru in ds condition
i like my boxes crispy that mean just as much to me as the kicks really

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Glad to see everyone that got them. Just want to clarify, Eastbay double boxes if you are a Gold Club Member correct? I usually order at least two pairs of shoes at a time so they always double box. Just want to see if I should add something to my order so they will double box. Any help?

smh thats terrible
It's a box. Why do people always complain about the box? If they do take care of it, you won't. It's a box.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

smh thats terrible
you can still call up and get eastbay to ship it in a gift box, its an extra 3.99, but since I have no need for that 7.5 and they will hopefully be sold to someone else, gotta make sure the box is crispy... and goldclub members dont pay for shipping so the 3.99 isnt a big deal for me

i know that the green kobe vi's are dropping tomorrow; heard from nike in philippines that they will release it tomorrow. the only thing is, i also saw these a couple of days ago. it says -- display on dec 30; but the stock code is definitely the christmas edition of kobe vi.

just wanted to share them...

Kobe VI - Boxes by mike_lao, on Flickr

Kobe VI - Boxes by mike_lao, on Flickr

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

This thread blew up quick!

About to top the bron 8 thread already
laugh.gif

Bought the del sol 6's on-line c/o footlocker w/ free shipping. I'm good!! I'll see if I can scoop the green 6's tomorow at HOH here in my area

So dark jeans are the best to wear with the Grinches..i thought I would have a problem wearin them with lighter colored jeans..good look on the fit up there..i'ma wear my gray/charcoal gap jeans i think..

laugh.gif
i never talk bout what i wear with shoes..smh

Nice pics ^^ Can't wait to see more.

If I can't get the blue pair I will definitely regret not picking these up. Can't believe how much this thread jumped last night

Called eastbay again this morning t to reconfirm my Grinch order mad at 6:05am and its still a go.. got my order adjusted for free shipping as well. So I guess that 1hr 4min phone hold was sorta worth it.

Good looking out. I just added a Del Sol Kobe VI to the order. 20% off gift cards FTW!

I'm glad some of you got your pairs, I was lucky enough to get 1 from Nike last night. But what Eastbay did with the phone orders was just ridiculous. People calling in and waiting 5 mins and getting someone to pick up when I was at an hour and 45 mins and no one ever picked up.  With the Cool Grey's Friday I waited in line after clicking add to cart right when it popped up, and sat there for an hour and a half to be told they were gone.
I'm not crying, but I think it's important for people to know how terribly equipped Eastbay is to handle releases of any kind.  Since when do call centers just randomly answer phone calls with no regard to order?

Different question - Do these come with both red and green laces?

So pissed...hit up ndc at midnight, my 11.5 was in the cart then checkout came and sold outCall eastbay right at 8 on the dot,waited an hour n change with those a-clowns and of course no luckAlso missed out on kb24 smdh... Not sure but im thinkin i might slang my cool greys to buy these grinches...seems like there goin for about the same on the bay...worth the trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom