OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have two big events in a year with which they offer 50% off almost everything in the store. one is the black friday event and another one either spring or back to school. there are some shady people there for sure...limited release is not their forte. when they release its almost always already left to the sizes the staff doesnt need. but for GRs just wait for their promos/sales event and ull get them pairs for cheap.

Attic` Yeah but like Deception said the employees could at least tell the people in line so they don't waste their time.

I sold my dads pair of Bred XI OG DS just so i'll have the money for these. They have been sittin in the basement for as long as I can remember and he said he was never going to wear them. Why save them then? Anyway I got just enough cash for 1 pair of Xmas
pimp.gif
, can't wait!!!

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Took a trip to HoH & they received the Green Mambas...got a pretty good amount of pairs..good friend of mine was nice of enough to let me check them out, very nice in person, just took a quick pic of the 3 Xmas day releases together & we all know which shoe is the best..B-) 2 pairs are a must for me

Did they say what day they will release them?

Originally Posted by GZA73

Attic` Yeah but like Deception said the employees could at least tell the people in line so they don't waste their time.
You never told us the store that had the Grinch.  Was it this one?

Originally Posted by Evolved

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Took a trip to HoH & they received the Green Mambas...got a pretty good amount of pairs..good friend of mine was nice of enough to let me check them out, very nice in person, just took a quick pic of the 3 Xmas day releases together & we all know which shoe is the best..B-) 2 pairs are a must for me

Did they say what day they will release them?
12/26

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

GZA73 wrote:

You never told us the store that had the Grinch.  Was it this one?

NO IT WAS NOT THE ONE. OTHER URBAN ACCOUNTS AND BOUTIQUES WILL GET THEM IN LIMITED NUMBERS.

them Grinch's are hot hot hot ! but i got 2 words why i dont stress ANY release anymore...............

FIVE RINGS*

they ended the shoe gam3

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

what happen with the 5 rings 23phorlife?
5 rings were everywhere... and prolly still pairs at some shiekhs right now. 
laugh.gif
I dont see ANY problem with that...makes it much easier for the people that actually want the shoe able to get em.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

what happen with the 5 rings 23phorlife?
5 rings were everywhere... and prolly still pairs at some shiekhs right now. 
laugh.gif
I dont see ANY problem with that...makes it much easier for the people that actually want the shoe able to get em.
Yep 
pimp.gif

exactly nothing wrong with that at all
people like me who stay in boonies who wanna get a pair have a chance
if you wanted a 5 ring exclusive should of cop the 500 dollar edition with that big wooden box only 12 of those were made
then you and 11 others can smile

I dont think he's frowning upon the availability, he's just sayin he aint goin stress about the availability of grinches because the 5 rings were everywhere.

It is true tho, alot of ppl stressed about not gettin theirs, but they were readily available.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

I dont think he's frowning upon the availability, he's just sayin he aint goin stress about the availability of grinches because the 5 rings were everywhere.

It is true tho, alot of ppl stressed about not gettin theirs, but they were readily available.
Yes that is what I meant...

Think about it if a crap store like the Attic got them they will be a easy pick up If you put the effort in to get them!
wink.gif

I'n not saying anything negative, I just hate limited releases. Got me stressin over here
30t6p3b.gif

But availability is a great thing...was able to walk in a spot day after release and grab my V Rings, and a pair for a friend....week or two later able to scoop another pair for another friend.

Im def holding out on the pre-orders, and paying over retail (unless its retail+shipping and tip) on the Grinches.

IMO Nike did good things with the Vs by not making many pairs that limited. Hopefully they follow with the same strategy with the VIs.

I tried the Grinchs on today. I wear 10.5 in the Zoom Kobe V and I actually found the toe box to be a little too roomy in the VI in 10.5. Looks like I'll be going a half size down with the Kobe VIs.

attic is actually a huge store that stocks plenty of brands, so they ain't bad in that respect. they are, however, pretty damn shady with releases. i went to get the altitude 13s on that saturday, turned out they dropped them on friday when their blog said saturday? wak.

I hate limited releases for the simple fact that living in Jacksonville, Florida is NOT a good place to get these limited releases...ESPECIALLY Kobe's...

Gotta hope and pray I get them thru NDC or Eastbay
ohwell.gif

>> I dont think he's frowning upon the availability, he's just sayin he aint goin stress about the availability of grinches because the 5 rings were everywhere. <<

THIS

sorry for any confusion

AND sice i got the V Rings i havent been able to wear any other Kobes i got, i love them V Rings more than words can tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom