OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure these drop for All-Star Weekend along with 5 other colorways. According to my connect:
"Heaps of Kobe VI in Feb for all-star weekend - something like 6 colourways all droping 3 days apart from each other. Some out there colours too."

Originally Posted by Emoney246

How is eastbay going to be selling something that is not going to be listed on their website? Wow.

i see nothing wrong with it, much better and easier than sitting on the computer and having the site act up and place an order for something that might not be in stock.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Well, just got back from the Attic in Buena Park. Not really happy with what happened, they told myself and others who called that they were releasing them today, but they had sold most of the pairs yesterday. I was fifth in line, they only had two size left, 8.5 and 12, and both were bought (congrats to the guys that got them).

What I really didn't appreciate though was while we were waiting outside the store, the two employees that showed up early just stayed in their cars and didn't even bother to tell us they only had two pairs left until it came time to open. I should of known it was going to happen though, someone on the other forum said they were shady when it comes to limited releases like that
30t6p3b.gif

Don't you know they are notorious for that kind of stuff for these type of releases.

GZA... how does these fit?

Would you say they are reminiscent to the IV's where most of us went half a size up (as i did, i got wide feet...).

Holla future.

Took a trip to HoH & they received the Green Mambas...got a pretty good amount of pairs..good friend of mine was nice of enough to let me check them out, very nice in person, just took a quick pic of the 3 Xmas day releases together & we all know which shoe is the best..B-) 2 pairs are a must for me

I'm dying to know the availability of these shoes cause every year they have no pairs in the local stores and i end up ordering em online it maybe cause i live awfully close to boston wat dou
guys think??? also we get a lot of lebrons here

Kobes and Lebrons look great but I think the Lebrons look nicer.

2 pairs of Kobes and 1 Lebron for me.

Originally Posted by al3x89

if the lebrons didn't have stupid speckles, they would be nicer.
i dunno i think the brons would look off without the speckled soles..

and damn all 3 look soooo good..

def copping all 3..

its a tie between Lebrons and Durants.. then the kobes..

Originally Posted by jca998

why two pairs of kobes vs one for lebron if you think the lebrons  are nicer...?

Originally Posted by jmizzo

why two pairs of kobes vs one for lebron if you think the lebrons  are nicer...?

+1

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Exactly what I was thinking when I read that. 
laugh.gif

To many Lebrons as it is.

3 pairs of South Beaches
1 pair of the Black / Red
1 pair of Blackouts
1 pair of Unchinas
1 pair of Veterans Days

No Kobe VI's as of yet and Green in my favorite color especially when its paired with yellow, and they remind me of the Kryptonates, one of my all time favorite shoes.

so the grinches are going to be on NDC, HOH, NT, and eastbay? are they going to be released at anyother general stores?

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Well, just got back from the Attic in Buena Park. Not really happy with what happened, they told myself and others who called that they were releasing them today, but they had sold most of the pairs yesterday. I was fifth in line, they only had two size left, 8.5 and 12, and both were bought (congrats to the guys that got them).

What I really didn't appreciate though was while we were waiting outside the store, the two employees that showed up early just stayed in their cars and didn't even bother to tell us they only had two pairs left until it came time to open. I should of known it was going to happen though, someone on the other forum said they were shady when it comes to limited releases like that
30t6p3b.gif

Don't you know they are notorious for that kind of stuff for these type of releases.
been saying this for a long time... their employees and friends get to them first... 

only reason they post it up on their blog is to make it look like they actually have inventory
laugh.gif
when the really dont have crap at all at their wack store.

I really hope no1 else wastes their time with the attic at buena park anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom