OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Originally Posted by manupcj99

I LOVE THESE SHOES, but my kobe 3's are falling apart. the glue that holds the toe box down to the sole (specifically that front toe bumper that kinda looks like a snake's nose in the front of the shoe) is coming loose. I put super glue on it to make it stick. i'm jus wondering if anyone else is having the same problem????
and was the super glue a good idea???

i personally wouldn't have super glued it.

i woulda just sent it back to nike for a replacement or a product voucher.
ok so who do i need to contact to send them back for a new pair or a voucher?????

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Anybody know the specific details behind the supposed release of those Laker Hyperdunks?

I heard that these are supposed to release through his website

the zkIII have been rubbing my ankle bone dry, it hurts now to wear them. i was dumb and forgot to bring in my ankle socks to play today so i had to untie theankle area. does anything else have the same problem? the shoes are great on the court, nice "sock" like feeling.

^^^^^^ you must be wearing no show/low ankle socks, who really wears them anymore???, you gotta wear socks that will protect your ankles from the shoe
man i love this shoe so much i had to get the all blacks, and the mpls

i think that commercial came out nice........
also, i know theyre going to be limited but, would anyone care to giving a helping hand with a size 11 in the black laker hyperdunks? i appreciate it........impretty sure kb24 doesnt ship to canada so....

Shipments are delayed and the big dissapointment is the one pictured Kobe is not wearing.

1zggaog.jpg

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

Shipments are delayed and the big dissapointment is the one pictured Kobe is not wearing.

1zggaog.jpg

Man patent version better be dropped on kb24.com

Back
Top Bottom