OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Anyone know where I can cop this Kobe logo shirt:

kobeADB10_627.jpg

PM'd you........

Originally Posted by Gggggas

Some extra info on the Hyperdunks + colorways:
55825a6ec2e00b7e4f0c30891f3f531cacc03b6.jpg
baa25b2eb7eecbff40ac273813a6e8a6b3aefea.jpg

IMO the midsole should have been like this: Full length Phylon midsole with Full length Zoom Air unit(at least heel and forefoot)
tongue.gif

No foam technology can be compared to Zoom Air!
wink.gif
I understand that they wanted to reduce weight dramatically by implementing Lunar foam but this keeps the shoe from performing to it's highest possible level
frown.gif
hold the neutral grey pair up against the McFlys... hmm...

Those are the TB's... does anybody know what are the main colorways? I think there's supposed to be 2 Kobe "Supreme" colorways.

MJ wearing the flight 1 really isnt a good example of a player wearing another sig kick.

I know what DID piss me off. When Penny wore the Penny 2 and then switched up to the Foamposite 1... That %*+# pissed me off. They should have just made thefoam 1's the penny 3. The foam 1's made the penny 3 look like a cheap knock off...

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

^ Actually the Soldier became Bron's sig shoe because he liked the weight and preferred them over the 4s. He wore the 4s - his sig - during practice like ankle weights then wore the soldiers during the games. They were never intended to be his "playoff shoes", nor were they marketed like that (I think, actually, they were called "Inspired by LeBron James")

IMHO this is not true.
Inspired by Bron are Air Formidable, Air Witness, Air Believe - low budget shoes without his L23 logo.

Soldiers are OF COURSE LeBron's true signature shoes.

So LeBron got 2 signature shoes?
the point is the soldiers are still lebron's shoe...and he wore them during the playoffs and the prelims for the olympics and im sure he will wearthe soldier 2's for the playoffs and the olympics this year...i just want kobe to rock his own shoes

Where does the code work at?
25PCTNTF2 <<<<<---------------so anyone doesn't have to search back for it.

COOK # 45
get fit.

my bad i forgot to say NDC. heres the original message so nobody has to scroll back 4-5 pages.....

25PCTNTF2 <----25% of mpls kobes

comes out to $105 after tax. (either spend over $175 or sign up for a new acct to get free shipping on top of that)

Originally Posted by kobehead

Where do you guys see the info and pics about the hyperdunks on kb24.com?
Vulkanthecrusader said so. Is he like the new Curly of this generation of Kobe shoes? Whatever happened to Curly btw lol

Back
Top Bottom