OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Information varies from store to store.
That link is too much though... :rofl:

Sweet.
About my only chance, called HOH here dude talking about go to footlocker.com/kdv to enter the raffle.... :stoneface:
That ish don't work! I ain't have energy to call back.

Well, guess fam didn't lie lol. I called back today.. Was told the same website. I was like I was told that Tuesday, it didn't work... Said they activated it today.

I got on computer and sure nuff, it worked. Online raffle, good.. Signed up for ix, foams and kds.

Now to wait for emails telling me if I'm a chosen one

Well, guess fam didn't lie lol. I called back today.. Was told the same website. I was like I was told that Tuesday, it didn't work... Said they activated it today.
I got on computer and sure nuff, it worked. Online raffle, good.. Signed up for ix, foams and kds.

That link brings a 404? where is this online raffle people are talking about for the kds?

I didnt see anything about a raffle on that website

What did people think of these shoes comfort wise? I tried on an 11 (My TTS) and it was fine width-wise and the length was alright...But damn these shoes were very uncomfortable...The toe box felt extremely hard and too rigid...really not fun to walk on. I'm a fan of the design but unless some colors really grip me I'm going to have to pass on these...

^
laugh.gif

$20 WC disco came in the mail today.  Perrrrrrrfect timing.  Sorry Eastbay, but while I'm still a Gold Club member, I'll stick to buying the releases that I know for sure that you'll double box.

^liking them a ton.

Learned my lesson with previous models.

Still have 3 pairs of 2, 3, 4

Typically play in the away pair

Back
Top Bottom