OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

@EASTBAY...
GETTING DMV'S THIS WEEKEND?!?
Eastbay Rep, any info on the KD V "DMV" for members?
Don't worry, you get a crushed box, too!
We will have the DMV colorway available online and over the phone when they release at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 12/15/12. There is no limit set to them at this time, but this may change when they release.

I do recommend selecting the gift box option when checking out to make sure the shoes are shipped in a box.

Pre-order prices for the "Energies" on the overseas sites are indicating that they'll be similar in availability to the DMVs. In other words, I'd expect Eastbay to get them, etc... not a crazy limited release AT ALL.
We will be carrying the Energies when they are released on 12/31/12.

EastbayRep - Ray
Last time I selected gift box, the shoes were literally shipped in a gift box, without the original shoe box - I'm done with Eastbay 

Last time I selected gift box, the shoes were literally shipped in a gift box, without the original shoe box - I'm done with Eastbay 
Whenever I order anything on release day it comes double boxed and without a receipt automatically.  I think RD stuff comes from a different warehouse.

i'm debating doing this, the sole is actually glow in the dark so itll be white normally. throw in some green laces and ill have a xmas shoe

mtr-487273635&bgc-na&wid-300

Can you dudes that copped a pair of these please help out with sizing?

My regular size is 9.5, but I copped size 10 for my KD IVs. So I should just stick with size 9.5 for the Vs right? What did you guys do? I shouldn't go smaller than my usual size and do 9, should I?

Much appreciated!

Tried some on today, and the speculation about going half a size down held true for me. My regular size, 9.5, fit me good width wise, but lengthwise was way too long. I had like, probably a good inch of space from my toes to the end of the toe box area. Walking with them on the whole like toe box would make almost a 90 degree angle lol. Tried a 9 and the length was good, maybe about 1/3 or so of an inch of room. Width wise a little snug, but I figure with some re-lacing and break-in time it'll fit pretty good. But I suggest everyone go try them on just to be sure. That was just my personal experience.

Tried some on today, and the speculation about going half a size down held true for me. My regular size, 9.5, fit me good width wise, but lengthwise was way too long. I had like, probably a good inch of space from my toes to the end of the toe box area. Walking with them on the whole like toe box would make almost a 90 degree angle lol. Tried a 9 and the length was good, maybe about 1/3 or so of an inch of room. Width wise a little snug, but I figure with some re-lacing and break-in time it'll fit pretty good. But I suggest everyone go try them on just to be sure. That was just my personal experience.

Thanks a lot man. Can anyone else say that they had to or should have dropped down 0.5 a size?

Still no Aways with black laces? :x

You can use a coupon code on DSG for the Aways but there's only a $10 code available.

Back
Top Bottom