OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Ya, not really sure why so many people want him to have his own box... Keep the KD's cheap!
It might just be a collection thing or some people just wanting something better looking then those orange boxes. I personally at least want the regular brown nike boxes these orange ones are eye sores 

It might just be a collection thing or some people just wanting something better looking then those orange boxes. I personally at least want the regular brown nike boxes these orange ones are eye sores 
IMO the orange boxes are perfect. They show that it's Nike and thats what I care for. I'm a "sneaker head" not "sneaker box head" :D

Are these the KD's that are coming out on 12/31??
Nope 
nerd.gif

As much as I want to like the video games, I don't think I can. They look great in the new pictures, just not feeling them. The tongue is nice, the patter on the shoe not so much. We'll see, this will likely be another KD Xmas shoe pass for me.

The tongue logo & insole ALMOST makes me want the Christmas pair lol
I just wish the 8 bit pattern wasnt all over the shoe but only on certain parts. Its just too much with it everywhere

The xmas Cosby colorway is terrible. Kudos for trying something different. The execution just doesn't do it for me. Easy pass...

Co-sign. To me, I would be more interested in scooping up the EA sports KD3 than these. Something just too much about the pixels and the colors. Not really my cup of tea. If I could just walk into HOH and grab em for retail before or after xmas- maybe, but we all know that ain't happening so $ saved here. Moving on....

I respect peoples opinion on  these being a bit too much but i feel that's the same quality that makes them so appealing. Without being BOLD , a lot of our all time favorite kicks would not be considered classics.The execution of this colorway conceptually confirms to me that the weatherman/incredible hulk colorways will not let me down. Im all the way in on the kdv. 

I respect peoples opinion on  these being a bit too much but i feel that's the same quality that makes them so appealing. Without being BOLD , a lot of our all time favorite kicks would not be considered classics.The execution of this colorway conceptually confirms to me that the weatherman/incredible hulk colorways will not let me down. Im all the way in on the kdv.
This. Agreed 100%. When pics first surfaced of the KDV, primarily these and the DMVs I was a little skeptical and iffy on the shoe. After seeing HQ pictures these shoes definitely make a statement and I feel there's a ton of possibilities with this silhouette. I really hope people do sleep on these Xmas though. Its going to be hell trying to gets these at my local HOH on the 26th, or whenever they release. I'm sure they'll raffle em.

I hate the sportswear boxes, they are so flimsy. I rather the orange boxes, they remind me of the old Orange/Brown boxes.
thanks bro.. check your PM
Replied, my bad I was trying to make it back to school on time.lol
Knew it wouldn't be long before more pictures of these would surface...those Christmas joints are on fire...can't wait for those.
smokin.gif

Are these the KD's that are coming out on 12/31??
Nope, that's a completely different shoe.

I don't mind the Christmas pair, I'll make an effort but not go crazy for them...

Put your name in the raffle and hope you win. At least the clownery @ HOH mayfair finally has come to an end and everyone at least has a "fair shot" at this stuff. At the rate it was going I was either gonna get arrested or get my %$^ kicked over a pair of limited KDs. SMH :smh:

i just haven't been all that jazzed by the last two Xmas releases. In all honesty, I can see doubling up on DMVs before I even make the drive to put my name in for these "video game" 5s. The yellow banana creme pie pair can also be passed on as far as I am concerned. So far, to me DMV > Aways > every other colorway I have seen.

IMO the orange boxes are perfect. They show that it's Nike and thats what I care for. I'm a "sneaker head" not "sneaker box head"
happy.gif
That's true at the end of the day it's about the sneakers themselves and with these new pics I think the video games are even better than before when we thought they were Cosby's 
laugh.gif

Its definitely a video game pair and as someone said, the execution would have been better with an 8 bit Swoosh. Still terrible though.

Reminds me of the EA Sports KD III. That's still a grail for me and impossible to find, so this might be the next best thing. Would be REALLY hard to rock, though.

ea-sports-nike-kd-iii-00.jpg

ea-sports-nike-kd-iii-03.jpg

Dark blue part is 3M too. *drool*

Last edited:
Wow...3 days ago, I didn't check the thread for like a day and there was 2 new posts.

I don't check this **** from last night and there were 50 new posts....

Here come the hypebeasts. :smh:

There was a pair of EA Sports on eBay last night in my size..I knew I should have copped but I was worried if they were legit or not..should have sniped the auction..it ended at 225 plus 14 dollars shippin :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom