OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

im sure everyone has heard of Mache customs.. this man is talented.. and i wish these were a actual nike cw.gradient effect on tongue as well .. . DOPE!!!!

nike-kd-v-surf-style-mache-2.jpg

nthat.gif

Last edited:
So NDC release Calendar no longer has the N7's on it. Any updated info on when they drop?  I see FTL release calendar has the N7 "collection" for the 13th still.

My APs came in today from Eastbay. All I have to say is wow, these look awesome. Still on the hunt for some IVs though 
eyes.gif
. I'd upload a pic but ya'll know what they look like lol. 

Europe ALWAYS has stuff sitting man damn.

yeah have u seen the prices on shoes in Europe? for the most part its a US $ to euro € price - so your avg $150 pair is €150 or about $200.... thats not too bad until you get into the Elite/Lebron shoes then that $-€ "conversion" starts getting ridiculous like €250 ($320) for the Jordan 28!

I'm sure ya will get ya email tomorrow considering the easter weekend .. I'm impatient i have to cop same day and avoid the constant checking of that email.

ASGs still sitting in China to. For around $150.Didn't have time to take pictures but they basically had every KDV except the BHMs and Aunt Pearls.

My APs came in today from Eastbay. All I have to say is wow, these look awesome. Still on the hunt for some IVs though 
eyes.gif

. I'd upload a pic but ya'll know what they look like lol. 

Glad you got your pair from Eastbay. My order is still on backorder and rep told me they havent gotten their shipment in from Nike. but if others are getting their ordersll seems like I maybe sol.

I find it interesting that we still havent seen any pictures for this yet, on nike release calender it comes out this month (April 20) 

anyone have an image?

KD V Elite+

White/Metallic Gold-Black-Pure Platinum
Style# 585385-100

$200

I find it interesting that we still havent seen any pictures for this yet, on nike release calender it comes out this month (April 20) 
anyone have an image?

KD V Elite+

White/Metallic Gold-Black-Pure Platinum

Style# 585385-100

$200
the pics for the LeBron just released for that same cw . So I bet pics will surface for kd v sometime this week.

Back
Top Bottom