OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I wore my easters today and for some reason they were uncomfortable and the tongue was bothering me. did this happen to anyone else with any of the other kds? 

So ready for those N7's.

Now time for my weekly plea to Nike to drop those black/blue/orange gradient PEs.

Would be nice...

I wore my easters today and for some reason they were uncomfortable and the tongue was bothering me. did this happen to anyone else with any of the other kds? 

Yeah that’s a common complaint with the KD V's. I’ve had some discomfort on the top of my foot after wearing a new pair. I just don’t lace them very tight and it’s tolerable until I completely break them in.

Yes to me, my mom and my sister(yes I've been recruiting lol) I have the ap and my sister has the Easters my mom had to switch with my sister because the pain was getting to her after walking around disney for 5 hours and as soon as my mom put them on she said I know where they hurt smh I already went a half size guess I gotta do it again.

forget about these elites i just want more colorways to come out for the KD V. N7 and those black uppers with gradient midsole needs to come out after this elite BS

Very impressed with these. Thankful another NTer hooked me up for retail :smokin

Here's some more pics of the black "OKC away" elites courtesy of RMBWilliams on IG

Love the solid black upper, ties in the carbon fiber on the back better than any other pairs I've see. If they changed up the other colors on the shoe they could make some nice combinations.

Last edited:
Visited the Nike London store over the weekend before flying back to Chicago. The All Stars were still sitting on the shelves. They had one size 8.5 left in Aunt Pearls. Also had some other CW.

Here's some more pics of the black "OKC away" elites courtesy of RMBWilliams on IG

Love the solid black upper, ties in the carbon fiber on the back better than any other pairs I've see. If they changed up the other colors on the shoe they could make some nice combinations.

Remind me a bit of the Cam UA Highlight trainer lows.

Back
Top Bottom