OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I had a 9.5 in my cart on DSG, all the way to the end and when I went to hit complete order I was hit with the sold out of your size :smh:

going to stop by the nex and see if they got them. if so i will pick up. cant beat 80 bucks no tax.

Look what one of those brats just brought in the house [emoji]128545[/emoji] me trying to be a kd recruiter got her into the kds now my other little sister want and will get the Easters today as well smh. My 2 year old brother got the Bred 11 on release date and he was so obsessed with his "bordins" lol. 1 more year of them doing this to me.

something tells me ima see the Easters in person and want to cop. Same thing happened to me with the BHMs.

anyone order off champs? I ordered 10.5 then got my confirmation email that they were processing. Just went back to the site and now it says its not dropping for another 15 hours? anyone else feel kind of scared? I paid the 35 for 1 day shipping too..

Seems like everyone was grabbing Kobe n kd . Didn't see one person leave with LeBrons.lol

Wutup Dre

I got the kobes and kds

Well, I got the kobes and kd for my bro

And got the Kd for my lady

Got myself the kobes, but dont know if I'll even keep

Hit me up lol. Thanks for the lulz. Back to the topic. I'm copping the super hero and the yellow and orange pairs

Back
Top Bottom