OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Kobes only have a 14 but lebrons and kds have fsr . Happy because I had to spend on other stuff last night hoping to cop the kds later today or tomorrow
What size are you? The DSG link still has most sizes available for the KDs and u can use the 15% off code if that helps

can't go wrong getting kicks for under retail shipped on RD 
nthat.gif

Yeah guys i think the Kobe is the only of the 3 sigs to sell out this morning

NDC - FSR

FNL- 8,9,14,15

DTLR- 8,9

DSG- 7.5,8,9,9.5-14 (dont forget to use code above)

Eastbay FTL and Champs showing sizes but not letting add to cart but keep trying u never know

Last edited:
Good to see everyone get their pair . Instead of what happened last week . I'm gonna avoid online n go to footlocker to cop.

From what I understand, the line does nothing. It still all depends i how fast you get the shoe into your cart. If you add it quick enough, then you have little to zero wait time, but if you don't add it quick enough, you most likely miss it like you normally would.
It doesn't sound like this eliminates anything except the "Due to a high volume of orders processing" message. It just makes me uncomfortable with that now because it usually takes me two or three times for me to get that message to finally get it into my cart. I hope Nike gets rid of this quick

Got 2 pairs, easy cop. They were instantly added to my cart on Eastbay, no waiting ********.

its stupid, does nothing for us. i was in line for maybe 2 secs. I think if ur in line longer than a minute, your probably not getting ur pair.
From what I understand, the line does nothing. It still all depends i how fast you get the shoe into your cart. If you add it quick enough, then you have little to zero wait time, but if you don't add it quick enough, you most likely miss it like you normally would.
It doesn't sound like this eliminates anything except the "Due to a high volume of orders processing" message. It just makes me uncomfortable with that now because it usually takes me two or three times for me to get that message to finally get it into my cart. I hope Nike gets rid of this quick
mean.gif
 basically a waste

Back
Top Bottom