OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

U guys stressing dude cuz he dropped some info . Resellers or not I'm sure he was just mentioning it for those who missed out. I know for a fact I dropped the same info for previous releases and kd apparel that my local Nike had in stock..

Yeah it really sounded like I was "stressin" lol... I was just simply stating that resellers lurk NT for info.

Mostly because I am an actual Oregon fan and because the shoes closer resemble MORE of an Oregon theme than an Incredible Hulk theme... IMO

Aren't they Seatle Supersonics Colors? I thought that was cleared up some time ago? Definitely No Hulk connection.

Sonics colors are/were dark green and yellow, not teal and volt.

They have had a few diff changes in color ways since the 60s era. I'm not claiming the name though, just what's been circulating since the Hulk phrase popped up.

If they had a slight bit of purple I wouldn't mind the name, but growing up a Marvel Fan I have to disagree, with the final decision.

Hey, my Order Status for my KD V iD's is on "Shipped" and there is the Track Package feature now. The UPS # is too new to check delivery status. Anyone know how long from here? Thanks!

UPS doesn't use "tracking systems" like FedEx (all moved by air) because they sometimes have their packages moved in USPS trucks (I'm a USPS contractor & former UPS seasonal employee). It'll only give you an "update" when it's scanned @ a UPS/USPS distro hub or when it's scanned @ your local post office. The day you get them will vary

Last edited:
alright, so I did my research and for the aunt pearl's it's looking like a Nike twitter rsvp, NDC and house of hoops exclusive release. I have spoken to countless champs, finish lines, foot lockers, house of hoops, little mom and pop joints, all up in the ny, north east area.

barkley posites are first come first serve in FTL and HoH and all the other stores. 

Looks like the aunt pearls are not going to be an easy cop after all..SMH

alright, so I did my research and for the aunt pearl's it's looking like a Nike twitter rsvp, NDC and house of hoops exclusive release. I have spoken to countless champs, finish lines, foot lockers, house of hoops, little mom and pop joints, all up in the ny, north east area.

barkley posites are first come first serve in FTL and HoH and all the other stores. 

Looks like the aunt pearls are not going to be an easy cop after all..SMH
ndc.will drop a link for aunt pearls on release date. My Nike will most likely do RSVP or raffle just like hoh ,ftl ,footaction champs. (if they get em ). So far I know Nike moa will have them . So I'm not worried . Lol it will be like all the other launches.

With the Vs not getting much hype, as long as you're ready on rd, aunt Pearls shouldn't be that big of a problem. Even if you miss, I don't see resell prices too high. What are bhms topping out at? Like 225 or so shipped? Those seem to be the most hyped thus far.

Yea the hype is not bad .I seen some ridiculous price . A grand for a early pair of aunt pearls on eBay . Who would ever pay that much lol.

Decided to get the "Hulks" although I truly don't like the Hype-Name.  I prefer to call them the "Oregon's"...

Riiiiiight...so calling them Oregon's is any better?? there not even Oregon Colors. :smh: and your an Oregon fan?? :lol:

Sonics colors are/were dark green and yellow, not teal and volt.

And neither are Oregons colors. :rofl: to funny. Then I guess the supernatural Kobe 8s can be called Oregon/Super Sonics as well since these shoes are the same color.

Back
Top Bottom