OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Just got confirmation that my Nike store will be receiving aunt pearls. Seems like majority of sneakerheads are not feeling this cw..
I don't really feel the shoe itself but as long as nike donates some money to breast cancer research I'm down...

Wonder if I should go a sz 9 like the rest of my KDs or go my true 9.5

Last edited:

I live in houston btw

Just gave in and copped Hulks.... Surprising how hard it was for me to actually click purchase... Am I becoming a hypebeast?????? I think maybe I almost didnt cop cause they didnt sell out immediatly... whatever i stilll think theyre 
pimp.gif

Just gave in and copped Hulks.... Surprising how hard it was for me to actually click purchase... Am I becoming a hypebeast?????? I think maybe I almost didnt cop cause they didnt sell out immediatly... whatever i stilll think theyre 
pimp.gif
Saw em in person today at the mall and almost copped.  Better than what I expected of em.  Couldnt do it yet tho because of other things on the list i wanna get first but i can see myself grabbing em in the near future if things dont work out.  Can admit I was wrong about em lol

finally seen the hulks today and surprisingly was not impressed...everyone on nt posted some great photos but in person i passed instantly! oh well, congrats to those who make em look fresh.

Yeah boyee!!! Originally this sold out everywhere and was only available at resale prices. Walked into a jimmy jazz today and they had a full size run.

^I don't know why you'd cop the V if you don't really like it...

Hype.

:rofl:

you guys are too funny.

KD is my favorite player in the nba, I would like to get at least one shoe of evey model he played in.

I don't like the 5 that much to get two pair of that model (I love the 4 and the 2 though).

And the texas and the all-star are siting for days here. No hype with these around here.

Anyway, thanks for your help guys :lol:

Last edited:
Hey, my Order Status for my KD V iD's is on "Shipped" and there is the Track Package feature now. The UPS # is too new to check delivery status. Anyone know how long from here? Thanks!

pimp.gif
Saw em in person today at the mall and almost copped.  Better than what I expected of em.  Couldnt do it yet tho because of other things on the list i wanna get first but i can see myself grabbing em in the near future if things dont work out.  Can admit I was wrong about em lol
With all of the stuff dropping, I can't blame you.  Unless I know for 100% sure that I LOVE the colorway, I don't rush.  I have so many shoes on my list, whether it be current stuff or other stuff that I'm tracking down on eBay that I don't fret if I miss a shoe.

Saw the Hulk or Gamma Ray or whatever people are calling these days at the store today and they aren't too bad. The speckling is nice.

Lebron elites comes out on 4/6 wonder if kds will come out then as well. I was hoping to take a breather until the end of April because of the bred xi, aunt pearls, kd & kobe Easters, kd lunar forces + asg(unfortunately resellers price) in copping all in 2 weeks + spring break trip in the mix of that and maybe dmvs as well I plan on getting all the kds I want before he reaches the finals again because the hype would be to crazy.

Where did you hear that they will be an easy grab :nerd:
"Word down here in South FL is that the Aunt pearls are going to be very easy to get. Remember. This is all hearsay, manager at footlocker is a good friend of mine and he says they will be getting the same amount of aunt pearls as they do with other GR kd v colorways." - That was posted a page or so back

Also they are not twitter link only according to the nike twitter picture that was posted back before.. Lets hope though am I right?

"Word down here in South FL is that the Aunt pearls are going to be very easy to get. Remember. This is all hearsay, manager at footlocker is a good friend of mine and he says they will be getting the same amount of aunt pearls as they do with other GR kd v colorways." - That was posted a page or so back

Also they are not twitter link only according to the nike twitter picture that was posted back before.. Lets hope though am I right?
Would you know which store is that in South FL? I have a friend in Tampa. If I can't get the APs, I'll ask him a favor to hook up a pair.

Back
Top Bottom