OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I'm disappointed in the Easters this year. After the n7's, I'll be waiting for the elites to drop. 

not a fan of the easters or aunt pearls so my wallet can take a break this month. patiently waiting on the release date for n7s

edit^^^ stupid phone. Eastbay is probably my best option right now. Nikestore in my mall don't plan on having them . Damn shame lol

Last edited:
No problem, as soon as I heard Texas "Burnt Orange (Desert Orange)" KD 5's off to google I went.  To no avail I could only find the Texas Nike Zoom Hyperdisruptor's, if they do release those that will be an instant cop for me to add to my Texas collection.  Love wearing my Texas PE kicks whenever I go to the Texas Longhorns basketball games
smile.gif
Good detective work Flip. Those Hyperdisruptors are pretty clean though. Yeah I wish they were making a KD 5 though. Would be nice to add it to the collection. Have the KD 2, and KD IV, and these silver 5s.

They've always been a stretch. I'm honesty surprised we don't get BCA shoes from all the signature athletes...

Good detective work Flip. Those Hyperdisruptors are pretty clean though. Yeah I wish they were making a KD 5 though. Would be nice to add it to the collection. Have the KD 2, and KD IV, and these silver 5s.

I'd take the hyperdistributors as well...

Most likely since the upper isn't all shiny. Forgot saw that Camaro before. Good find.

Last edited:
I have to get the bhms now lol and already planning to get that hoodie just waiting for a sale I wonder if I buy some shoe cleaner and a couple pair of elite socks will they let me usr my bday coupon since this month is my actual birthday + military discount to help with their required accessories sale?

Swag level times a trillion (i'm bringing back the term swag out for this :tongue:) Looks like she's buying Kobes though :nerd:

Last edited:
I have to get the bhms now lol and already planning to get that hoodie just waiting for a sale I wonder if I buy some shoe cleaner and a couple pair of elite socks will they let me usr my bday coupon since this month is my actual birthday + military discount to help with their required accessories sale?
ay the hoodies were on sale for $60 at champs . But there not online for that price. Not sure if it was just for the black n crimson hoodie . Just a heads up.

Swag level times a trillion (i'm bringing back the term swag out for this :tongue:) Looks like she's buying Kobes though :nerd:

That is pretty friggin awesome. I gotta believe if a "grandma" has that kinda swag, she probably reads/looks at websites like this one. Who/where are you Maam? :smokin

Anyway, back to the KD5, I think I can pretty much be done until Playoffs, finals, STs.... APs not doing much for me and Easters and Hulks are ok but not mind blowing. I would like to see H.S/AAU KD colorway or something a little different- maybe purple/yellow but I guess I could ID if thats what I want.

Back
Top Bottom