OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

2 versions of the KD aunt pearls? A premium and a regular. The premium is going to be $135 and the regular $115? Is this true.. I just heard this. Going to be releasing on the 23rd of this month

man them kd easters are
nthat.gif
, cant stop looking at that pic lol, i need those too, looks like i am not paying my phone bill haha
devil.gif
, naw real talk i have a feeling the easters will sell out , especially if ppl can't cop aunt pearls

Last edited:
been kind of liking the KDV for a minute now and i said i will pick up a pair sooner or later and these easters might be my 1st pair....need to go and size them up before the 29th...im going to rock them that easter sunday to church LOL!

I would just like to say in my opinion...

The 5 started out with some shaky cw's... the aways were alright, the dmvs were so-so, the energys were not good, and the christmases were decent. The aways were good, and the BHMs were hot, the beaches were hot, the ice blues, texans, and hulks were dope. Now that we are seeing more cw's i think they keep getting better and better. the hottest are the easters imo, and for sure think there will be many more sick colorways. In conclusion, god bless Leo Chang.

Easters :x

So much heat coming up. APs, N7s, and the Easters. Ever since the Area 72's released every KD V colorway that has dropped is straight fire.

This month is gonna hit my wallet tough for kicks! Waiting til the 23rd so I can use my military discount at hoh to get the hulks for $99 . Aunt pearls and n7s are a must cop. And also gotta coo the he got game jordans and the Kobe easters. Shoe game stressful lol

Back
Top Bottom