OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Nike is riding high on the KDs and Lebron so they are pumping them out as soon as possible. Unlike the Kobes, mostly a flop this year, they are taking their sweet time with the VIIIs.

Nike is riding high on the KDs and Lebron so they are pumping them out as soon as possible. Unlike the Kobes, mostly a flop this year, they are taking their sweet time with the VIIIs.

the kobe's looked really dope from the concept photos

hopefully i could get these for christmas...i never get shoes for christmas though :lol:

December 8h eh? Sounds good to me. I'll be able to run the bands up and relax for real. 

Last edited:
The good thing about these is yea....They do look like Hyperdunks, but most people do like Hyperdunks so instead of getting just a regular pair of Nike Basketball shoes, you get a sig shoe at a lesser price.

Like i said before..easy cop for me. I need to see some other pics too..specs maybe? Need a blackout colorway for this upcoming season. But again..i hope KD tie them thangs up during the regular season..if not..wear the KDIV´s then.

They look pretty clean, need to see more detailed pics before though. Not a fan of the price increase though :smh:

never liked the 4's other than the scoring titles, but I'm all over the 5's :smokin

Back
Top Bottom