OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Kevin Durant just Instagram'd these
video_image-067138.jpg

via SneakerWatch
Damn..these is clean as hell. Love em..They should make these an X-Mas colorway.

And_here_we_go.gif

:smokin

I think Nike had to flip a coin to see who needed to have a reverse swoosh on their sig, Lebron or KD. lol

Last edited:
One more colorway out! Cant wait for more. Not sure what to think on those green ones

looks similar to the Lebron China pair...looks like that green will be the theme

I am not really feeling the look of the V as of yet. At this point it's a no go as I was with the IV, but looking at how many units Nike was able to move with the IV there will be a slew of different colors & nicknames for this one for sure. I hope someone's 2013 season shoe has a wow factor that I would like.

I think Sho is on to somethin..they look like them LeBron Cutting Jade colorway. Maybe a KD V Cutting Jade colorway..?? I need more pics. Media Day photos he was rockin the KDIV..that aint help.

Last edited:
They look like Skyposites to me.

Hopefully they perform though, all that really matters.

Well maybe not to all the hypebeasts.

A release date on something would be nice. Lebron gonna have 8 shoes out before KD gets one out. 

U DUDES SLURPING THIS MODEL BETTER NOT BE THE SAME ONES HATING ON THE LEBRON X.

A STEP BACK FROM BOTH MODELS.

DAMB THEY SHOULDA DROPPED DA ELITE KD IV ON OUR BODIES INSTEAD

U DUDES SLURPING THIS MODEL BETTER NOT BE THE SAME ONES HATING ON THE LEBRON X.
What's it to you? You payin for the shoe? I don't think many people are 'hating' on the Lebron X. The reason people would 'choose' this shoe over the Lebron X is $$$. Not everyone is gonna drop 270+ for certain colorway or even 180. So I can easily see why someone would 'slurp' this model over the Lebron X because you can get two pairs of these for damn near for the price of one pair of regular Lebron X, even if the shoe jumps up to $115.

Lebron line and KD line are seperate, not sure why you're lumping them together.

I like both. (if that matters)

I like them both.

I am lumping them together bc They are the two best players in the league right now and the X and V should have been alot better than the IX and the IV

I like them both.
I am lumping them together bc They are the two best players in the league right now and the X and V should have been alot better than the IX and the IV

Both lines have seperate designers.

Have you played in both?

They may be better performance wise.

You're basing your opinion on aesthetics.

I think the X looks better than the IX.

As for Durant, I want to see the 5 in person before making a decision.

Purely based on da aesthetics.

Ive only balled in Brons. I cant do low cut shoes for bball.

Ive worn KDIV casually theyre ok.

I will cop the V just for a performance review though.

But yeah Lebron line trumps KD in the looks department.

But I believe Leo will lead KD up there.

Im just not impressed with the initial pics

That's different then your comments earlier.

I like playing in the IV.

Lebrons have been hit or miss for me. I loved the 8, 9 and 7 were ok playing wise but I liked the look.

Back
Top Bottom