OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

with nike adding the graphic option, your telling me now people can make countless pairs of christmas kds?
I tried for a while on the site but you really can't make anything like the Christmas. Not being able to change the colour of the swoosh per pattern is dumb imo.

Give me these & I'm good on the Vs..

Almost Made The Mistake Of Passing Up These Xmas Joints...... Oh What A Poor Decision That Would Have Been :smh:

Things Went As Smooth As A Babies Backside Today Out Here As They Usually Do...Happy To Add These To The Collection And Thirsting For DMV's Now Kinnda >D

Will Get Some Better Shots Once I Can Get Them Up Against The Appropriate Background And In Some Natural Lighting :pimp:

Last edited:
Hmm I'll look into these and their prices but is there ANYBODY in this thread who can say rmkstore & airknight and those types of sites are legit and can post pics of sneakers they bought of them because they've always seemed shady to me
EDIT: Forgot to say thanks tho lol. I repped you, rmkstores prices is alright but I need fellow customers from them til I approve of copping from there. That no paypal as a payment option always scares me lol
I can't speak on rmkstore, but I got my ASG IV's from air knight and they were legit.

The dmvs are def fire, I want the kd Xmas joints in a strange way. The concept on the kds is better than the bron and Kobe , i slept on these on to rape prices if I want them. All the sites were gone super quick :frown:

For people STILL doubting the Xmas's... Don't. Online pics really don't do justice for these. Saw them in HoH this morning and instantly loved em, look sooo dope IRL. :pimp:

Very thankful to get the Xmas's.  To nike ID that kd graphic they want to charge $10 more than the normal $150 price.

Missed out when they dropped like I do with every KD... But copped some off an dude on CL who wasn't trying to rape people so I'm happy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom