OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

A few pics my mans put on IG..

33e1x7r.jpg

Too dope.

Not a huge fan of a shoe you bought two pairs of, talk about hype.

:lol:

clearly stated not a huge fan, but I love the colorway, what's it to you, cry baby? oh, and I couldn't pass for $80, since I'm dealing with the queen of discount bragging...

^^^LMAO no need to start beef JST...keep it movin' bro its not worth the energy.

clearly stated not a huge fan, but I love the colorway, what's it to you, cry baby? oh, and I couldn't pass for $80, since I'm dealing with the queen of discount bragging...

You bought not one, but TWO pairs, of a shoe you aren't a "huge" fan of...

I'm confused...

Like I said, just have to put a "limited" tag or make something in a flashy colorway to make hypebeasts buy anything, even stuff they don't like.

LOL AT WHEN HYPEBEASTS CALL HYPEBEASTS HYPEBEASTS.

Says one of the biggest on the site. :lol:

Saw them up close and was less impressed than I was originally. These can be had in NYC. If you don't get them, you didnt want them.

does anybody's local Foot Locker/Champs/Foot Action have DMVs left? stupid a** FTL logged them in the SKU system as a QS so we can't order them thru registers :smh:

inbox me if you got me

Last edited:
All sold out in my area so my cousin just copped for 150 shipped. Seems decent because I bet it goes higher in the coming weeks.

All sold out in my area so my cousin just copped for 150 shipped. Seems decent because I bet it goes higher in the coming weeks.
115+Cali tax is 125. 15-20 for priority shipping, 4-5 for Paypal fees, seller barely broke even depending what state he's in if he paid retail.

Wow...Just saw my friends pair and I am not impressed...Do all the KD's have the sticker swoosh? I swear the Aways had a plastic one...

Grabbed the splatters today at my local FNL. Guess they thought they were the Xmas'. Friendship bracelet laces >>>

Last edited:
115+Cali tax is 125. 15-20 for priority shipping, 4-5 for Paypal fees, seller barely broke even depending what state he's in if he paid retail.
124.20 would be total retail, then shipping, and he actually payed 156 total so he covered the fees. 

Maybe he's just a good guy 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom