OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I haven't worn my only pair of KD IV outside, but want to use them to play ball. So far, it does seem that the pinky toe area on the toebox is too low, and having somewhat of a hard material, I could see how it would cause problems when you use it for for the first couple of times outside of just casually. Hopefully it breaks in and gets better.

Also, the part of the strap that's inside the shoes still feels weird to me. I might eventually get used to it.

I have a question though. How do you guys lace it up? I don't know what's the right way of going through the second to the last lace hole (not really a lace hole but the lace looking material inside the shoes before the top most hole). Do I put the lace through that then cross over to the other side? Or through it then insert to the last hole on the same side? I'm worried that if I crossed it over, that it might break that holder if I tighten up the laces. Sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks.

I haven't worn my only pair of KD IV outside, but want to use them to play ball. So far, it does seem that the pinky toe area on the toebox is too low, and having somewhat of a hard material, I could see how it would cause problems when you use it for for the first couple of times outside of just casually. Hopefully it breaks in and gets better.

Also, the part of the strap that's inside the shoes still feels weird to me. I might eventually get used to it.

I have a question though. How do you guys lace it up? I don't know what's the right way of going through the second to the last lace hole (not really a lace hole but the lace looking material inside the shoes before the top most hole). Do I put the lace through that then cross over to the other side? Or through it then insert to the last hole on the same side? I'm worried that if I crossed it over, that it might break that holder if I tighten up the laces. Sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by cliffysam

^
These shoes are not for balling in!
Them blackouts are sexy as hell..im mad i slept on them. And i disagree..ive been hoopin in mine all season long without the pain issues. If you go a half size up..you will be fine(i have gone a full size up). I wear a 12 in reg sneaks (non bball)..a 12.5 if i hoop in J´s..a 13 in KD´s (and thats the 1-4´s).

Originally Posted by cliffysam

^
These shoes are not for balling in!
Them blackouts are sexy as hell..im mad i slept on them. And i disagree..ive been hoopin in mine all season long without the pain issues. If you go a half size up..you will be fine(i have gone a full size up). I wear a 12 in reg sneaks (non bball)..a 12.5 if i hoop in J´s..a 13 in KD´s (and thats the 1-4´s).

I see KD decided to hoop in a pair of TB´s..he made them look good on court..the same with Mike Beasley. Loved that look..two players from the DMV area..goin head to head at times..wearin the same kicks..My mans KD dropped 43 on them thou.

I see KD decided to hoop in a pair of TB´s..he made them look good on court..the same with Mike Beasley. Loved that look..two players from the DMV area..goin head to head at times..wearin the same kicks..My mans KD dropped 43 on them thou.

ANYWHERE...I MEAN I CAN'T FIND A PAIR OF EASTERS IN A SIZE 10 ANYWHERE!!!!!
SMH @ MYSELF
THE HUNT CONTINUES B...I'M NOT TAKING A L WITH THIS SHOE

ANYWHERE...I MEAN I CAN'T FIND A PAIR OF EASTERS IN A SIZE 10 ANYWHERE!!!!!
SMH @ MYSELF
THE HUNT CONTINUES B...I'M NOT TAKING A L WITH THIS SHOE

went into champs in concord mall today and came out with the last size (12) of the kd iv easters. I'm happy i went in the store

went into champs in concord mall today and came out with the last size (12) of the kd iv easters. I'm happy i went in the store

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Found size 12 easters at Foot Locker yesterday! Whole easter pack was just sitting.
Found an 11 at a Champ's by me. Apparently it was a return. I scooped it up with the quickness.

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Found size 12 easters at Foot Locker yesterday! Whole easter pack was just sitting.
Found an 11 at a Champ's by me. Apparently it was a return. I scooped it up with the quickness.

Originally Posted by reppin va

that ball looks a lil deflated lol, KD's tb's are looking nice though!

Originally Posted by reppin va

that ball looks a lil deflated lol, KD's tb's are looking nice though!

Back
Top Bottom