OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by MarvieMcFly

Deadstockshoes is the worst online retailer I've ever dealt with, customer service is nonexistent, they never respond to you, and act as if they are doing you a favor by you purchasing from them, eventually they will ship tho...you'll get your shoes, but I personally will never order frm them again

I wouldn't say the worse, because of some of the overseas sites people had problems with for the concords and IVs, but they're up there.

My biggest problem is how they will change the shipping date without communication.
To get shoes for cheaper, I'll stomach the shoddy communication and delivery time.
Agreed.  The Del Sol KDs I ordered from them took 9-10 business days to arrive, they made it here in one piece, that's all I care about.
They definitely could stand to improve their communication though

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by MarvieMcFly

Deadstockshoes is the worst online retailer I've ever dealt with, customer service is nonexistent, they never respond to you, and act as if they are doing you a favor by you purchasing from them, eventually they will ship tho...you'll get your shoes, but I personally will never order frm them again

I wouldn't say the worse, because of some of the overseas sites people had problems with for the concords and IVs, but they're up there.

My biggest problem is how they will change the shipping date without communication.
To get shoes for cheaper, I'll stomach the shoddy communication and delivery time.
Agreed.  The Del Sol KDs I ordered from them took 9-10 business days to arrive, they made it here in one piece, that's all I care about.
They definitely could stand to improve their communication though

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

does anyone have issues with the pinky toe area? Ive played in them three times already and tightened it like a mofo as much as I can but i'm still getting crazy blisters on both pinky toes

It seems like 95% of the people that play in these have a problem with them. I've read that the strap area causes blistering, the side causes blistering on the pinky toe area, there is not really any cushioning and the toe area has no padding whatsoever.
They should of dropped those N7's on the original release date, now it's going to be damn near impossible for all of us who really want a pair.

does anyone have issues with the pinky toe area? Ive played in them three times already and tightened it like a mofo as much as I can but i'm still getting crazy blisters on both pinky toes

It seems like 95% of the people that play in these have a problem with them. I've read that the strap area causes blistering, the side causes blistering on the pinky toe area, there is not really any cushioning and the toe area has no padding whatsoever.
They should of dropped those N7's on the original release date, now it's going to be damn near impossible for all of us who really want a pair.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Pathetic.  Can't believe there is this kind of defect on a $100 shoe..

I play in elites and have 0 issues with pinky toe rubbage. The extra cushion def helps

I play in elites and have 0 issues with pinky toe rubbage. The extra cushion def helps

Sorry if I missed somewhere along the line...but can somebody give us some damn info on these lol

Im 4 pairs deep in the IV's, but these were the only ones that initially caught my eye.
nike-zoom-kd-iv-rogue-green-black-wolf-grey-total-orange-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Sorry if I missed somewhere along the line...but can somebody give us some damn info on these lol

Im 4 pairs deep in the IV's, but these were the only ones that initially caught my eye.
nike-zoom-kd-iv-rogue-green-black-wolf-grey-total-orange-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom