OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by jrjmd

^
yeah i was very impressed too...i was like where did you get it? hehe

here it is with the id box
happy.gif

Are those translucent soles?

cloudy, since its not mine i cant confirm. but from the looks of it. it is translucent orange. ill ask him later if it is.

cloudy, since its not mine i cant confirm. but from the looks of it. it is translucent orange. ill ask him later if it is.

I really want those team oranges...but I gotta pass, way too many shoes this year already & wedding bills are killing my shoe habit lol... For KDIV's I have homes, all stars, xmas & yotd. Will def wanna get team oranges & UT's later if possible.

Sneakerhead has team oranges for $95 shipped - good size run & yotd's for a great price, $150 shipped - scattered sizes from 10 to 12. I thought I had a great deal for $160 plus shipping last week, damn.

-Pete

I really want those team oranges...but I gotta pass, way too many shoes this year already & wedding bills are killing my shoe habit lol... For KDIV's I have homes, all stars, xmas & yotd. Will def wanna get team oranges & UT's later if possible.

Sneakerhead has team oranges for $95 shipped - good size run & yotd's for a great price, $150 shipped - scattered sizes from 10 to 12. I thought I had a great deal for $160 plus shipping last week, damn.

-Pete

Those Creams are going to be iD left and right. Thanks for the heads up Pete, might have to head over there and pick up some team oranges.

Those Creams are going to be iD left and right. Thanks for the heads up Pete, might have to head over there and pick up some team oranges.

I'm anxious to ID some Creams. If I didnt have to get the red DT2s with the Easters KDs I'd pull the trigger right now.

I'm anxious to ID some Creams. If I didnt have to get the red DT2s with the Easters KDs I'd pull the trigger right now.

hey guys random question...i am really feelin the kd's but havent picked up a pair. when you wear them, do you have to velcro down the strap or can you leave it loose like a pair of deions or griffey 1's?

hey guys random question...i am really feelin the kd's but havent picked up a pair. when you wear them, do you have to velcro down the strap or can you leave it loose like a pair of deions or griffey 1's?

The cream ids are niiiiiice but I'm feeling the space jam ids more...might end up going with the space jam id 
pimp.gif

The cream ids are niiiiiice but I'm feeling the space jam ids more...might end up going with the space jam id 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

They have to be strapped.

Back
Top Bottom