OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

hey guys random question...i am really feelin the kd's but havent picked up a pair. when you wear them, do you have to velcro down the strap or can you leave it loose like a pair of deions or griffey 1's?
They have to be strapped.

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

I really want those team oranges...but I gotta pass, way too many shoes this year already & wedding bills are killing my shoe habit lol... For KDIV's I have homes, all stars, xmas & yotd. Will def wanna get team oranges & UT's later if possible.

Sneakerhead has team oranges for $95 shipped - good size run & yotd's for a great price, $150 shipped - scattered sizes from 10 to 12. I thought I had a great deal for $160 plus shipping last week, damn.

-Pete

Good looking out. Copped yotd for my lil brother but no luck on a 14 for myself

I really want those team oranges...but I gotta pass, way too many shoes this year already & wedding bills are killing my shoe habit lol... For KDIV's I have homes, all stars, xmas & yotd. Will def wanna get team oranges & UT's later if possible.

Sneakerhead has team oranges for $95 shipped - good size run & yotd's for a great price, $150 shipped - scattered sizes from 10 to 12. I thought I had a great deal for $160 plus shipping last week, damn.

-Pete

Originally Posted by akrobystia

FSR of the team oranges available at FNL for those that still need to cop.

Use coupon code "spring15" to get $15 off the total as well.

Use coupon code "spring15" to get $15 off the total as well.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 thx for the info dude, just picked up a pair for $80 shipped 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 thx for the info dude, just picked up a pair for $80 shipped 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats a good deal...Sucks for me I can't do anything with that Orange...

thats a good deal...Sucks for me I can't do anything with that Orange...

hope I can score a pair of these Mints tomorrow. it's been hard finding a spot in the DMV with these so far though

hope I can score a pair of these Mints tomorrow. it's been hard finding a spot in the DMV with these so far though

Nice. My pair came in the other day. Looks amazing in person.

Just got mine in today, looks even better than I thought.  definitely grabbing another this color is sick.

Nice. My pair came in the other day. Looks amazing in person.

Just got mine in today, looks even better than I thought.  definitely grabbing another this color is sick.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

-Pete

No prob, glad to help...150 is a great price IMO.& thanks for the FNL heads up....couldn't pass on the team oranges for $80 shipped. It was a pain getting the 'spring15' code to work though. I had to checkout as a guest & input my winners circle #.-Pete

Originally Posted by NycPosite

-Pete

No prob, glad to help...150 is a great price IMO.& thanks for the FNL heads up....couldn't pass on the team oranges for $80 shipped. It was a pain getting the 'spring15' code to work though. I had to checkout as a guest & input my winners circle #.-Pete

Back
Top Bottom