OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by debs 168

probably an id?

doesnt the ID show a black piece near the front of the midsole area ?
nerd.gif

thanks guys, my friend replied already and indeed it was an id hehe
happy.gif
he just didnt put the id box in the pics...got sad but i guess it could be done on id.
smile.gif
now on the look for the team orange pair again
smile.gif

happy.gif
he just didnt put the id box in the pics...got sad but i guess it could be done on id.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by Weather

quick lace swap:
lace swap is perfect only thing is gotta find non-LeBron laces. If I cop the team oranges I'll definitely try to find blue laces 
yep, i just realized though I have the russell westbrook hyperfuse away PEs which have photo blue/orange tip laces... should be perfect then.
edit: wow, those ID creams look GREAT.

Originally Posted by Weather

quick lace swap:
lace swap is perfect only thing is gotta find non-LeBron laces. If I cop the team oranges I'll definitely try to find blue laces 
yep, i just realized though I have the russell westbrook hyperfuse away PEs which have photo blue/orange tip laces... should be perfect then.
edit: wow, those ID creams look GREAT.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

happy.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Regardless, thanks for the pics. I sworrrre up/down that the "creamsicle" IDs would turn out to be NOTHING like the kd 2 creams, but ID "creams" look fresh. First cream ID I've seen and i'm impressed!!!!Sooooooooo.... Arre team orange, the new creamsicles?????Btw nice double up on team oranges(creamsicles??) shoetym!!!the white strap makes the shoe popppp! -I wonder how white laces would look on team oranges or Longhorns'(not a fan of laceswaps but white laces mighhhht loook clean on either cw)

happy.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Regardless, thanks for the pics. I sworrrre up/down that the "creamsicle" IDs would turn out to be NOTHING like the kd 2 creams, but ID "creams" look fresh. First cream ID I've seen and i'm impressed!!!!Sooooooooo.... Arre team orange, the new creamsicles?????Btw nice double up on team oranges(creamsicles??) shoetym!!!the white strap makes the shoe popppp! -I wonder how white laces would look on team oranges or Longhorns'(not a fan of laceswaps but white laces mighhhht loook clean on either cw)

^
yeah i was very impressed too...i was like where did you get it? hehe

here it is with the id box
happy.gif

kdiv1.jpg

^

happy.gif

kdiv1.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeKid6
these turned out good. Liking the hints of green with black base and blue on the strap, mid sole and laces

Thanks man and it's actually grey.

Btw IM ORDERING ID CREAMS ASAP

Originally Posted by NikeKid6
these turned out good. Liking the hints of green with black base and blue on the strap, mid sole and laces

Thanks man and it's actually grey.

Btw IM ORDERING ID CREAMS ASAP

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

After seeing those pics, i wonder how many people are gonna ID that exact pair......????

happy.gif
especially if the black mess isn't guaranteed to be there.

Is it possible to get more pics?

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

After seeing those pics, i wonder how many people are gonna ID that exact pair......????

happy.gif
especially if the black mess isn't guaranteed to be there.

Is it possible to get more pics?

blacklion, those are the only two pics i got of it. ill ask my friend later if he could send me more...

blacklion, those are the only two pics i got of it. ill ask my friend later if he could send me more...

^

happy.gif

kdiv1.jpg

oh lord
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

this is best creams I've seen so far
pimp.gif