OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

struck out on kds, man...all star weekend will be mayhem
frown.gif

Your session has expired or timed out due to inactivity, at 12:01AM after hitting the make payment button.  Wow.  Guess everyone has stepped their midnight release game up, first time NDC has ever crashed on me.  I've gotten the shoe removed from my cart because it was out of stock, but never a crash SMH

Your session has expired or timed out due to inactivity, at 12:01AM after hitting the make payment button.  Wow.  Guess everyone has stepped their midnight release game up, first time NDC has ever crashed on me.  I've gotten the shoe removed from my cart because it was out of stock, but never a crash SMH

Originally Posted by lockdown36

NDC is slowly becoming as bad as eastbay.

Twitter is ruining these releases, makes it a "who can click the fastest / who's the luckiest" game. 
grin.gif
  I didn't even want these, but I was up anyway and wanted to see how fast these would sell out so I can tell if I would even have a chance at ASGs next week. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lockdown36

NDC is slowly becoming as bad as eastbay.

Twitter is ruining these releases, makes it a "who can click the fastest / who's the luckiest" game. 
grin.gif
  I didn't even want these, but I was up anyway and wanted to see how fast these would sell out so I can tell if I would even have a chance at ASGs next week. 
ohwell.gif

Not gonna bank on getting ASG's on midnight release. Not with the way the BHM's were. People weren't even into them, but the site still overloads and messes up.

Time to go find a decently priced pair.
30t6p3b.gif

Not gonna bank on getting ASG's on midnight release. Not with the way the BHM's were. People weren't even into them, but the site still overloads and messes up.

Time to go find a decently priced pair.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

hahaha. im surprised the KDs are the only ones that are sold out so far.

too bad the whole pack still sucks.

translation: I DON'T HAVE FUNDS

he probably meant the pack sucks cuz they're ugly tho 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

hahaha. im surprised the KDs are the only ones that are sold out so far.

too bad the whole pack still sucks.

translation: I DON'T HAVE FUNDS

he probably meant the pack sucks cuz they're ugly tho 
alien.gif

Its not even about getting the KD's but what if i wanted another shoe, like the Kobes or Lebrons or the jacket.
It messes it up for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom