OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

smh.

i don't even know what to say. just...smh in disgust. i dunno whether or not to try my luck camping or take the L and cop for 185 online.

smh.

i don't even know what to say. just...smh in disgust. i dunno whether or not to try my luck camping or take the L and cop for 185 online.

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

Originally Posted by casper90403

hahaha. im surprised the KDs are the only ones that are sold out so far.

too bad the whole pack still sucks.

translation: I DON'T HAVE FUNDS
translation: sorry im not a hypebeast like you that buys every shoe with the "Limited" lable. kthx

its like people cant have opinions anymore.
grin.gif
didnt even know these were limited. Surprised actually. I picked these up as an afterthought (wanted LBJ). Tells me all i need to know about ASG. Time to pay resell. not even going to try getting it the old fashion way.

Originally Posted by casper90403

hahaha. im surprised the KDs are the only ones that are sold out so far.

too bad the whole pack still sucks.

translation: I DON'T HAVE FUNDS
translation: sorry im not a hypebeast like you that buys every shoe with the "Limited" lable. kthx

its like people cant have opinions anymore.
grin.gif
didnt even know these were limited. Surprised actually. I picked these up as an afterthought (wanted LBJ). Tells me all i need to know about ASG. Time to pay resell. not even going to try getting it the old fashion way.

Every guy , girl, kid , mom and pop is a reseller now smh

even the royal 10 sold out lol . LOL what recession

Every guy , girl, kid , mom and pop is a reseller now smh

even the royal 10 sold out lol . LOL what recession

Usually a few people get them on NT, but it seems like no one(except for that one guy, congrats) was able to get the shoes.

Usually a few people get them on NT, but it seems like no one(except for that one guy, congrats) was able to get the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom