OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Definitely good connection , but unless they get pushed 8 days later ( i doubt it) they should get released on the 17th and may a christmas shoe on christmas day?

My friend runs a smaller shop and he's getting his Nerfs shipment in the next week for sale on 12/17. The price he gave me was $90 on these. I assume that's going to be retail.

My friend runs a smaller shop and he's getting his Nerfs shipment in the next week for sale on 12/17. The price he gave me was $90 on these. I assume that's going to be retail.

You fans are getting a bargain at that price given the way the Nerf looks freakishly good. You better stock up because the price would most likely skyrocket next year haha.

You fans are getting a bargain at that price given the way the Nerf looks freakishly good. You better stock up because the price would most likely skyrocket next year haha.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

If true, that seems to be a good sign. 

- They're actually dropping.
- Not just that, but at Urban accounts + HOHs, etc.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

They are definitely dropping and I've already paid for my pair so I'm 100% expecting them. And again, that makes it a pretty sure bet that at least SOME good accounts outside of HOH will be receiving at least some quantities.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

They are definitely dropping and I've already paid for my pair so I'm 100% expecting them. And again, that makes it a pretty sure bet that at least SOME good accounts outside of HOH will be receiving at least some quantities.

HOH Dearborn will be releasing them on Friday...Even though the girl who picked up the phone didn't know what the KD IV's were :l

HOH Dearborn will be releasing them on Friday...Even though the girl who picked up the phone didn't know what the KD IV's were :l

Originally Posted by JHes91

Friday as in this Friday 12/9, or Friday as in 12/16 - the day before the expected release?

Friday as in this Friday 12/9, or Friday as in 12/16 - the day before the expected release?

mad.gif
This month is going to be crazy with the release. I'm going straight for those Nerfs. Man I hope my HOH gets them.

mad.gif
This month is going to be crazy with the release. I'm going straight for those Nerfs. Man I hope my HOH gets them.

I just called back after I got out of class to see if somebody else would pick up the phone, it was the same loud female but this time she said saturday 
tired.gif
  and she couldn't give me a price 
indifferent.gif

I just called back after I got out of class to see if somebody else would pick up the phone, it was the same loud female but this time she said saturday 
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Which saturday?

tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Which saturday?

Finally was able to reach HOH in Boston and the lady that picked up said they'll know if they're getting the Weatherman's by the end of the week 
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

I guess I'll try calling again on Thursday or Friday to see whats up.

Finally was able to reach HOH in Boston and the lady that picked up said they'll know if they're getting the Weatherman's by the end of the week 
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

I guess I'll try calling again on Thursday or Friday to see whats up.

Back
Top Bottom