OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Good Luck!! to those who are getting the "weathermans".... 
happy.gif

Sadly I'm passing on this, getting ready for X-Mas... 
happy.gif

So NDC is confirmed not to release Nerfs or Weathermans, and HOH is only confirming weathermans, at least publicly on Twitter and on their site, at this point. Anyone with definitive info about the Nerfs release?

So NDC is confirmed not to release Nerfs or Weathermans, and HOH is only confirming weathermans, at least publicly on Twitter and on their site, at this point. Anyone with definitive info about the Nerfs release?

this is definitely my favorite shoe for 2012, better than kobe 7 and lebron, and that's coming from a diehard kobe fan... well done leo chang.

this is definitely my favorite shoe for 2012, better than kobe 7 and lebron, and that's coming from a diehard kobe fan... well done leo chang.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

^ There was a Christmas Day ZKD3. I don't see why there wouldn't be a CD IV.

Nike probably planned out the colorways well before the start of the regular season (or when the regular season normally starts when there isn't a lockout).

there was a xmas KD3 because the Thunder had a planned game on xmas, their game this year was just added to the schedule for xmas, therefore there might not have been an xmas pair made to release to the public. 
nerd.gif

Nike probably planned out the colorways well before the start of the regular season (or when the regular season normally starts when there isn't a lockout).

there was a xmas KD3 because the Thunder had a planned game on xmas, their game this year was just added to the schedule for xmas, therefore there might not have been an xmas pair made to release to the public. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

nerd.gif
I haven't seen them, but I've definitely heard people mention in this thread and on ISS about some kind of copper colorway for this year's Xmas IVs. Not sure if they'll release or not, but I'd be kinda shocked if they didn't. Seems like Nike finds an opportunity these days to drop a colorway for almost every occasion (Xmas, All-Star Game, Finals, Chinese New Year, Birthday, MLK, Veterans Day, Valentine's Day, Breast Cancer Awareness, Easter...) 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

nerd.gif
I haven't seen them, but I've definitely heard people mention in this thread and on ISS about some kind of copper colorway for this year's Xmas IVs. Not sure if they'll release or not, but I'd be kinda shocked if they didn't. Seems like Nike finds an opportunity these days to drop a colorway for almost every occasion (Xmas, All-Star Game, Finals, Chinese New Year, Birthday, MLK, Veterans Day, Valentine's Day, Breast Cancer Awareness, Easter...) 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Do the KD IV's fit like the KD IIs and IIIs? Help me out Brandon or Dean..
laugh.gif

IV's feel narrower than 2's to me.

There much more like  two's than threes.  Threes kind of expand outwards in the toe box area....not in the ivs.  Tight fit throughout.

yeah these are way tighter on my foot than the IIIs....  i have to size up 1/2 size...

Is this the general consensus?  I felt that the 2s and 3s I was able to go true to size but for kobe's I always go half size up...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Do the KD IV's fit like the KD IIs and IIIs? Help me out Brandon or Dean..
laugh.gif

IV's feel narrower than 2's to me.

There much more like  two's than threes.  Threes kind of expand outwards in the toe box area....not in the ivs.  Tight fit throughout.

yeah these are way tighter on my foot than the IIIs....  i have to size up 1/2 size...

Is this the general consensus?  I felt that the 2s and 3s I was able to go true to size but for kobe's I always go half size up...

sucks if these are really 1/2 size small...the lebron 9s were a huge pain in the %%@ to size right

sucks if these are really 1/2 size small...the lebron 9s were a huge pain in the %%@ to size right

Its not looking good for the Nerf's. My House of Hoops Rep told me the 34TH street HOH is only getting 12 pair. Hopefully this is just speculation and a bad rumor. I would hate for Nike to pass up on a perfect time to bring a lot of attention KD.

Its not looking good for the Nerf's. My House of Hoops Rep told me the 34TH street HOH is only getting 12 pair. Hopefully this is just speculation and a bad rumor. I would hate for Nike to pass up on a perfect time to bring a lot of attention KD.

i just called my local HOH, they told me they have no word yet..and slammed the phone in my face lol but i called another HOH kinda far from where im located and they told me they were getting them...soo idk what to think anymore lol all i know is im getting weatherman for sure! and hopefully i can snag a pair of nerfs and they arent anything like southbeaches were.

i just called my local HOH, they told me they have no word yet..and slammed the phone in my face lol but i called another HOH kinda far from where im located and they told me they were getting them...soo idk what to think anymore lol all i know is im getting weatherman for sure! and hopefully i can snag a pair of nerfs and they arent anything like southbeaches were.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Weather man and nerfs WON'T b at every hoh just select ones....
This equals huge lines and general mayhem and madness, get ready for the show... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Weather man and nerfs WON'T b at every hoh just select ones....
This equals huge lines and general mayhem and madness, get ready for the show... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Some FootActions (Urban Accounts) might receive the Weathermans . They are showing up on the release log.

Some FootActions (Urban Accounts) might receive the Weathermans . They are showing up on the release log.

Back
Top Bottom