OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Those Easters keep looking better and better. Even though some are hating still wont be an easy cop. Those Free V3 "Fuel" sold out in 6 minutes.... Everyone will be all over these.
And has anyone done a lace swap in the YOTD? im seriously considering buying a pair of those womens bright mango frees for the laces haha

Those Easters keep looking better and better. Even though some are hating still wont be an easy cop. Those Free V3 "Fuel" sold out in 6 minutes.... Everyone will be all over these.
And has anyone done a lace swap in the YOTD? im seriously considering buying a pair of those womens bright mango frees for the laces haha

Originally Posted by bigj505

my UTs arrive tomorrow. patiently waiting
smile.gif

what had the going rate been for weathermans? hate to ask an over-asked question but i can't see to find a legitimate going rate. thanks in advanced.

what had the going rate been for weathermans? hate to ask an over-asked question but i can't see to find a legitimate going rate. thanks in advanced.

^nice collection^got all of them except I regret passing on the xmas coppers and now gotta find a size 11. I'm still mad about missing out on the weatherman and a dude on ebay has an 11.5 wanting $750
30t6p3b.gif
I accept the fact that I will probably never own the nerfs

^nice collection^got all of them except I regret passing on the xmas coppers and now gotta find a size 11. I'm still mad about missing out on the weatherman and a dude on ebay has an 11.5 wanting $750
30t6p3b.gif
I accept the fact that I will probably never own the nerfs

Back
Top Bottom