OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Who is he behind?

Also,

What needs to be added to the first page?

I've been a bit out of it...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Who is he behind?

Also,

the current standings:
1. Kobe 28.7 pts
2. KD 27.5pts

3. LeBron 27.2pts.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Who is he behind?

Also,

the current standings:
1. Kobe 28.7 pts
2. KD 27.5pts

3. LeBron 27.2pts.

Ut came in today.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Nike shipped yesterday and the arrived today (ground shipping to ny)
pimp.gif

i like how a lot of people don't like the Easters, that means it should be easier for me to grab! and i hateeeee waiting for UPS to show up they always hit my house at the end of the route
30t6p3b.gif
still waiting for my UT's

i like how a lot of people don't like the Easters, that means it should be easier for me to grab! and i hateeeee waiting for UPS to show up they always hit my house at the end of the route
30t6p3b.gif
still waiting for my UT's

personally, i cant wait for the easters, i break more necks in my kds then any of my other kicks, with the exception of the bigbangs... dudes at my gym all got on neck braces from em!

personally, i cant wait for the easters, i break more necks in my kds then any of my other kicks, with the exception of the bigbangs... dudes at my gym all got on neck braces from em!

Got my second pair today. Those who ordered from NDC should have or should be receiving their pair soon. It's funny, one pair has less speckle the other.lol But I don't mind the speckle, doesn't make dirt seem so extreme
photojqp.jpg

Got my second pair today. Those who ordered from NDC should have or should be receiving their pair soon. It's funny, one pair has less speckle the other.lol But I don't mind the speckle, doesn't make dirt seem so extreme
photojqp.jpg

got my pair from NDC today. Looks even better in person
pimp.gif
. The soles dont bother me. Looks like I got something to wear when i visit some friends in austin this year.

got my pair from NDC today. Looks even better in person
pimp.gif
. The soles dont bother me. Looks like I got something to wear when i visit some friends in austin this year.

Back
Top Bottom