OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Got mines from NDC and man are they RIDICULOUS! These are the best pick ups in a minute...... Congrats to those who are getting yours in the mail!!!

Got mines from NDC and man are they RIDICULOUS! These are the best pick ups in a minute...... Congrats to those who are getting yours in the mail!!!

img1038ak.jpg

img1041yv.jpg

img1045f.jpg

img1049hf.jpg

IMO we need an official kd iv on feet thread.
its still pretty rare to see ppl rock these in the street and some on feet pics would be nice.

(i say this as someone that wears my pairs regularly and someone that has posted on feet pics)

its still pretty rare to see ppl rock these in the street and some on feet pics would be nice.

(i say this as someone that wears my pairs regularly and someone that has posted on feet pics)

I copped the ASGs on Monday from a reseller thinking I'd keep them, but I ended selling them today for the same price I paid.

They are an AWESOME looking shoe with a nice design and a GREAT cw concept, but they looked better off foot than on, imho. I'm not sure if it's my feet (high arches, pretty average width), but after being so accustomed to Lunars and Free Runs, these weren't comfortable at all.

Here's the last pic I took when I copped them... Again ASG KD4s are such an AWESOME looking shoe with a GREAT cw, but they're just not for me...
frown.gif

qri0lz.png

I copped the ASGs on Monday from a reseller thinking I'd keep them, but I ended selling them today for the same price I paid.

They are an AWESOME looking shoe with a nice design and a GREAT cw concept, but they looked better off foot than on, imho. I'm not sure if it's my feet (high arches, pretty average width), but after being so accustomed to Lunars and Free Runs, these weren't comfortable at all.

Here's the last pic I took when I copped them... Again ASG KD4s are such an AWESOME looking shoe with a GREAT cw, but they're just not for me...
frown.gif

qri0lz.png

Originally Posted by debs 168

THIS! Even though I've yet to buy a pair, I would like to, but I honestly am not sold as to whether I like these casually. And as much talk about how great these are, a majority of the pictures have been fresh out of the box. Props to bwood056 for the pic, and the pic of Wale rocking the weathermans today. I want a pair of BHM, ASG and YOTD. I'll catch the GR's at the outlet.

Originally Posted by debs 168

THIS! Even though I've yet to buy a pair, I would like to, but I honestly am not sold as to whether I like these casually. And as much talk about how great these are, a majority of the pictures have been fresh out of the box. Props to bwood056 for the pic, and the pic of Wale rocking the weathermans today. I want a pair of BHM, ASG and YOTD. I'll catch the GR's at the outlet.

Originally Posted by JRShoeCollector

Copping my ASG next check, can't wait, sold the size 13 I had to cop the Mango's and Swingmans... Next is the Mints then I'm done till the Olympics.

..until KD wins mvp and/or scoring title. lol

Originally Posted by JRShoeCollector

Copping my ASG next check, can't wait, sold the size 13 I had to cop the Mango's and Swingmans... Next is the Mints then I'm done till the Olympics.

..until KD wins mvp and/or scoring title. lol

Finally having these in my hands makes me so happy
laugh.gif
.. I went for a 9, which is what I usually wear.. Should've went for the 9.5 but it's not bad. It's weird cuz I tried on a 9 at the store in the Aways and they fit fine.. maybe these are cut a bit differently??? weird.

Back
Top Bottom