OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by SoSickening

F'n kicks-crew delayed ASG shipments to next week... Please no more pics lol

ouch. at least your pair is secured. i got my shipping confirmation from kicks-crew today, i ordered them a while ago. still waiting on SNS to ship my AJ IV....  can't wait 
roll.gif

Copping my ASG next check, can't wait, sold the size 13 I had to cop the Mango's and Swingmans... Next is the Mints then I'm done till the Olympics.

Copping my ASG next check, can't wait, sold the size 13 I had to cop the Mango's and Swingmans... Next is the Mints then I'm done till the Olympics.

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

The search is on for Weathermans. ASG should arrive today from NBA Store, really excited for these.

The tracking for mine says today but it's 6pm and no packages in sight... I'm like a kid during christmas.... i can't wait any longer 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

The search is on for Weathermans. ASG should arrive today from NBA Store, really excited for these.

The tracking for mine says today but it's 6pm and no packages in sight... I'm like a kid during christmas.... i can't wait any longer 
eek.gif

^ love the shoes but not really a fan of the sox. i'm all for matching your shoes w/ clothes but i find this a bit too much. but i'm sure there a some of you that are drooling over the combo... not hating, it's just not for me...

^ love the shoes but not really a fan of the sox. i'm all for matching your shoes w/ clothes but i find this a bit too much. but i'm sure there a some of you that are drooling over the combo... not hating, it's just not for me...

With the growing popularity of this shoe....it's become harder and harder to come across the dope CWs....I remeber nobody was on these...then the Nerfs drop and now it's KD mania......

With the growing popularity of this shoe....it's become harder and harder to come across the dope CWs....I remeber nobody was on these...then the Nerfs drop and now it's KD mania......

Back
Top Bottom