OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

nike-zoom-kd-iv-white-hot-punch.jpg

showed this to my girl and she wants one now..... damnt lol
Thewse look good for summer, what are these?  Easy pass on that LH release.
I think these are from Nike ID with "hot punch." 
was gonna ID these in black.  Wanted to see pics first. They are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

nike-zoom-kd-iv-white-hot-punch.jpg

showed this to my girl and she wants one now..... damnt lol
Thewse look good for summer, what are these?  Easy pass on that LH release.
I think these are from Nike ID with "hot punch." 
was gonna ID these in black.  Wanted to see pics first. They are 
pimp.gif

Just noticed those hot punch ID's have reflective camo... for those wondering what it looks like.. too bad it's white lol

Just noticed those hot punch ID's have reflective camo... for those wondering what it looks like.. too bad it's white lol

Originally Posted by reener

Sources say the Texas LH pair will drop in the states HOH and over seas on March 1st from MN via Nike basketball

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The IIIs sat in HoH down here in Houston for most of last year, so if the same happens this year with the IVs, don't mind helping a couple people get their pairs.

Originally Posted by reener

Sources say the Texas LH pair will drop in the states HOH and over seas on March 1st from MN via Nike basketball

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The IIIs sat in HoH down here in Houston for most of last year, so if the same happens this year with the IVs, don't mind helping a couple people get their pairs.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Asg family photo- finally arrived today to join 2& 3.
where's the dude that asked where was everybody during last year's ASG? ....well your pair is looking real average right now 
laugh.gif
...last year's ASG theme was boring
mad i didn't grab the kd2 all star pair when i had the chance...awesome collection Brys

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Asg family photo- finally arrived today to join 2& 3.
where's the dude that asked where was everybody during last year's ASG? ....well your pair is looking real average right now 
laugh.gif
...last year's ASG theme was boring
mad i didn't grab the kd2 all star pair when i had the chance...awesome collection Brys

I feel a restock is imminent nike has yet to take any of the ASG shoes down from NDC I have been checking everyday
since the official release of the ASG pack

I feel a restock is imminent nike has yet to take any of the ASG shoes down from NDC I have been checking everyday

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

idk why they haven't taken them down yet..anyway-got mine today. The tongue is definitely my favorite part about em..

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

idk why they haven't taken them down yet..anyway-got mine today. The tongue is definitely my favorite part about em..

Originally Posted by nikemike715

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

For retail? There's an 11.5 for sale right now for $218.I was able to negotiate a pair on eBay yesterday, I'm happy for my $220 shipped
Thats rape..

Maybe for those that were able to cop on release night...but check my size is going shipped for $250+ on eBayI'm still waiting for a 2nd pair, this I can wait for a possible restock at retail

I still think you got raped bro...Shouldve brought it down to $215.......
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

For retail? There's an 11.5 for sale right now for $218.I was able to negotiate a pair on eBay yesterday, I'm happy for my $220 shipped
Thats rape..

Maybe for those that were able to cop on release night...but check my size is going shipped for $250+ on eBayI'm still waiting for a 2nd pair, this I can wait for a possible restock at retail

I still think you got raped bro...Shouldve brought it down to $215.......
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom