OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by jaydubbs2345

ASG KD IV at mdwstsole.bigcartel.com, emailed me back saying they are getting a couple more sizes within the week

For retail? There's an 11.5 for sale right now for $218.I was able to negotiate a pair on eBay yesterday, I'm happy for my $220 shipped

ASG KD IV at mdwstsole.bigcartel.com, emailed me back saying they are getting a couple more sizes within the week

For retail? There's an 11.5 for sale right now for $218.I was able to negotiate a pair on eBay yesterday, I'm happy for my $220 shipped

Originally Posted by nikemike715

Thats rape..

laugh.gif
at that price

Thats rape..

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Thats rape..
It's scary to see a shoe go for more than 2x it's retail price.. I guess it's easy for a KD IV since it's only 95.. but still. I try to maintain a limit of 1.5x the retail cost of a shoe. 

Thats rape..
It's scary to see a shoe go for more than 2x it's retail price.. I guess it's easy for a KD IV since it's only 95.. but still. I try to maintain a limit of 1.5x the retail cost of a shoe. 

Thats rape..

Maybe for those that were able to cop on release night...but check my size is going shipped for $250+ on eBayI'm still waiting for a 2nd pair, this I can wait for a possible restock at retail

Thats rape..

Maybe for those that were able to cop on release night...but check my size is going shipped for $250+ on eBayI'm still waiting for a 2nd pair, this I can wait for a possible restock at retail

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by endemic415

If they only drop the creamsickle

you can ID them now, but a full reflective pair would be nice for $95
also, the ID has an option for "reflective camo", is there a GR pair that uses this coming? just seems like a random ID option

once i see the actual material that will declare if i order a pair or not!!! 

Originally Posted by endemic415

If they only drop the creamsickle

you can ID them now, but a full reflective pair would be nice for $95
also, the ID has an option for "reflective camo", is there a GR pair that uses this coming? just seems like a random ID option

once i see the actual material that will declare if i order a pair or not!!! 

Sources say the Texas LH pair will drop in the states HOH and over seas on March 1st from MN via Nike basketball

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sources say the Texas LH pair will drop in the states HOH and over seas on March 1st from MN via Nike basketball

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

when its all said and done I'm pretty sure the longhorns will be in everyone's top 5.

100% correct! i need at least 2 pairs
Word. Hopefully they are not too hard to get but who knows these days.

man eff texas!!!
us salty SC fans still rememer 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

when its all said and done I'm pretty sure the longhorns will be in everyone's top 5.

man eff texas!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

man eff texas!!!
mad.gif
roll.gif
 Not a big fan of the UTs... Just doesn't really appeal to me all that much. More for you guys. 

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

man eff texas!!!
mad.gif
roll.gif
 Not a big fan of the UTs... Just doesn't really appeal to me all that much. More for you guys. 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by SoSickening

lol all limited and in descending release order... I guess everyones entitled to their opinion.

Even hypebeasts.

What GR colorway has been better than any of the limited colorways? Dudes need to stop acting like the colorways don't make this shoe.
There are some nice GR colorways, but are they better than YOTD, ASG, BHM's, Nerfs and Weathermans? No.

It's not our fault those colorways are limited. I'd gladly pick them up for the price if they made a million pairs of each over the rest of the GR's any day of the week.
yeah...this has stood true for most of the lines, not just KD's...call me a hypebeast, don't care...the GR colorways (Besides the home pair) are disappointing and dull 
1. Nerf's 

2. ASG's

3. Blackout PE w/ White swoosh

4. WM

5. Home's 
I pointed out "descending order" for a reason... since hypebeasts live in the moment and put the new release on top of the old one. Yall dont hear me tho - Biggie

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by SoSickening

lol all limited and in descending release order... I guess everyones entitled to their opinion.

Even hypebeasts.

What GR colorway has been better than any of the limited colorways? Dudes need to stop acting like the colorways don't make this shoe.
There are some nice GR colorways, but are they better than YOTD, ASG, BHM's, Nerfs and Weathermans? No.

It's not our fault those colorways are limited. I'd gladly pick them up for the price if they made a million pairs of each over the rest of the GR's any day of the week.
yeah...this has stood true for most of the lines, not just KD's...call me a hypebeast, don't care...the GR colorways (Besides the home pair) are disappointing and dull 
1. Nerf's 

2. ASG's

3. Blackout PE w/ White swoosh

4. WM

5. Home's 
I pointed out "descending order" for a reason... since hypebeasts live in the moment and put the new release on top of the old one. Yall dont hear me tho - Biggie

Back
Top Bottom